Removal of the Teacher rank
Been giving this time before giving my opinion on the matter.

Im not overlay concerned with the removal of teachers however I do think that if you have lets say 1000+ hours you can see anyone who makes /help requests?

They don't need a teacher rank but if people legitimately need help there is a means where they can get help which is serious (some people troll in OOC).
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Eclipze
(07-08-2018, 01:30 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Been giving this time before giving my opinion on the matter.

Im not overlay concerned with the removal of teachers however I do think that if you have lets say 1000+ hours you can see anyone who makes /help requests?

They don't need a teacher rank but if people legitimately need help there is a means where they can get help which is serious (some people troll in OOC).

Teachers had a system where you would claim a help request as yours before answering to avoid the person receiving more than one answer, I fail to see this working if it's opened up to everyone with over 1000 hours. I feel like people will just receive several mixed opinions on a topic.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 7 users Like DVN's post:
  • Panda, Luna, Lewwings, Byra, Pollux, TheSiphon, mintblackbeard