Ban Request: [BCC]♔☣☭TJ3003☭☣♔ - FAILRP, RDM, Did not yell raid, Trolling.
I can confirm what tank is saying, unfortunately I wasn't there when he was killed, I ran into the room to find his dead body. It was fail rp...
(01-14-2012, 05:49 PM)Daniboy111 Wrote: I can confirm what tank is saying, unfortunately I wasn't there when he was killed, I ran into the room to find his dead body. It was fail rp...

How can you justify something you was not there for, read the ban request rules..

"You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, when you are: 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban/Admin Abuse Request."
I was witness to you playing jizz in my pants....
(01-14-2012, 10:14 PM)Daniboy111 Wrote: I was witness to you playing jizz in my pants....

Which was not fail RP due to the president asking me to play it, if he likes that music IC its not a fail..

This server is not serios RP just because the president asked me to play it doesent mean its fail rp, also you guys could of done the very mature thing and just muted me?
This should not be ignored. I worked hard gathering the witnesses, evidence, ect.
Approved 2 days