Staff demotion chances
Soulripper: Impossible.

Awestruck: Very low.
Divey: Very low.

DVN: Low.
Exotic: Low.
Forgee: Medium.
Janzo: Low.
Joe Joe: Low. (More likely to resign than get demoted)
Narcotic: Very low.
Random: Low.
Rockdad69: Low.
Sparx: Low.
TheSiphon: Low. (More likely to resign than get demoted)
Tomo: Low+. (Boredom phase, lowered cause of his long time on the team and the relaxed / lenient attitude staff have towards other staff.)
Eeee: Low.

Captain Barry: Low+.

Chumps(?): ??? (Haven't seen them helping anyone or actively teaching on the forums. Don't know them.)
JohnSilver: Low.
Panda: Low+.
Vegas(?): ??? (Haven't seen them helping anyone or actively teaching on the forums. Don't know them.)

Post will probably be updated.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161
but teachers arent staff
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(07-04-2018, 10:03 PM)Random Wrote: but teachers arent staff

They're on the "team".
(07-04-2018, 10:01 PM)The Killroy Wrote: Tomo: Medium+. (Seeing that typical boredom phase setting in that staff members go through where they started taking the piss and not caring)

This is targeting
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 5 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Blurr, Willem de Walrus, Emil, James, mintblackbeard
(07-04-2018, 10:15 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 10:01 PM)The Killroy Wrote: Tomo: Medium+. (Seeing that typical boredom phase setting in that staff members go through where they started taking the piss and not caring)

This is targeting

Fingers crossed he tellin truth!!
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • James
(07-04-2018, 10:01 PM)The Killroy Wrote: Tomo: Medium+. (Seeing that typical boredom phase setting in that staff members go through where they started taking the piss and not caring)

This is targeting

nah fam I seen you over the last few months indulging in the banter and meme, i see you. always a chance you'll resign before that happens
(07-04-2018, 10:24 PM)The Killroy Wrote:

This is targeting

nah fam I seen you over the last few months indulging in the banter and meme, i see you. always a chance you'll resign before that happens

nothing wrong with a bit of banter and memes

i think it's quite prejudice of you to assume that i cannot partake in the aforementioned recreational activities solely because im an admin
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Greekin, don, James
(07-04-2018, 10:46 PM)Tomo Wrote:

This is targeting

i think it's quite prejudice of you to assume that i cannot partake in the aforementioned recreational activities solely because im an admin

That whole windshield of "professionalism" that staff in 2016 and 17 were so adamant about keeping up (which didn't exist, nobody took them serious) and punished people for "breaking" has now entirely been abandoned? Great news.
i prefer a staff team who can mess around rather than take everyone 100% serious at all times mister positive >:()
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • , Panda
(07-04-2018, 10:46 PM)Tomo Wrote:

This is targeting

Go away tomo, you're not allowed to do recreational activities!!1!1!!1!!1!!1!
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 2 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • Tomo, James