Staff demotion chances
How did you get access to this information?
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Narcotic, James
(07-05-2018, 01:41 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 12:48 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 12:26 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Why am I not extra high. I feel threatened

Cause as much as we've had issues, etc, I feel the likelihood of you being demoted is very low as you have a lot (mentally and emotionally) invested in the server (from what I've heard from admins, ex-admins and people who have known you) which would mean you'd be very unlikely to break the rules or abuse for risk of losing both the decent reputation you've built up and the position and opportunities you've been given. I do however think it possible in maybe a year or half a year you will resign after perhaps losing interest or as some have you may begin, as you're getting bored, drifting off into being a bit mingey and resign and take a break as to avoid issues with staff interests. 

[Image: jimmy-savile.jpg]

True dat. To be fair I think that's the nicest thing you have ever said lol

Cause when writing that I put patter aside, there'd be much more of that sort of output if some people on here were less deserving of it and didn't purposely try to force my epicness to come forward.

Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant
(07-05-2018, 02:18 PM)Divey Wrote: How did you get access to this information?

[Image: Where-are-memories-stored-brain-diagram.jpg]

Good ol' critical thinking.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Narcotic, James
(07-05-2018, 02:04 PM)Santaliz Wrote:

Cause as much as we've had issues, etc, I feel the likelihood of you being demoted is very low as you have a lot (mentally and emotionally) invested in the server (from what I've heard from admins, ex-admins and people who have known you) which would mean you'd be very unlikely to break the rules or abuse for risk of losing both the decent reputation you've built up and the position and opportunities you've been given. I do however think it possible in maybe a year or half a year you will resign after perhaps losing interest or as some have you may begin, as you're getting bored, drifting off into being a bit mingey and resign and take a break as to avoid issues with staff interests. 

If you resign you know what I'm going to do!1!11!  Upside_down

Is the upside down head a clue? You're going to do a spiderman kiss with him or what?
(07-05-2018, 02:25 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 02:04 PM)Santaliz Wrote:

If you resign you know what I'm going to do!1!11!  Upside_down

Is the upside down head a clue? You're going to do a spiderman kiss with him or what?

ffs xD

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
(07-05-2018, 02:29 PM)Santaliz Wrote: -Snip-

Spiderman kiss ey lmao
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Santaliz
(07-05-2018, 02:22 PM)The Killroy Wrote: -Snip-

Cause when writing that I put patter aside, there'd be much more of that sort of output if some people on here were less deserving of it and didn't purposely try to force my epicness to come forward.

I know Im not down with the 'times' but what the flying fuck does that sentence mean???
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(07-05-2018, 03:32 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 02:22 PM)The Killroy Wrote: -Snip-

I know Im not down with the 'times' but what the flying fuck does that sentence mean???

Translation: I'd permanently be a critical goodlad if people on here weren't always acting like bellends and provoking my epic skills in getting reactions.
Your teacher demotion chances were wrong haha n00b!
They all got demoted!

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • James
(07-04-2018, 10:04 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 10:03 PM)Random Wrote: but teachers arent staff

They're on the "team".

What about devs and contributors then? :c
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork