[Unofficial] Redemption
[Image: HGoUrALp_o.png]

Terms and conditions agreed.

This project will be worked on properly to make sure that Redemption reaches its peak within the estimated time, we at Ramos Developments will offer the best quality when it comes to developing and expanding organizations.

Will also announce Kevin Ramos as C.E.O of the Redemption business from now on.

The business development, website management, and our architectures will look at this project closely to understand the way of working and what can be achieved potentially, we will create a long-term value for this organization as well as implementing a growth.

Welcome to Ramos Developments,
Redemption.

The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Spartan_KCT
Intriguing background story, a nice quick little read. A lot better than before.

Good luck to you and your crew.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Legion
[Image: ZeV7I2F.jpg]

OOC
Steam name: General Neo
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84167728
Hour count: 305+
No. RPP's: 1
Timezone: Germany, UTC +2

IC
Full name: Mark 'Neo' Lighter
About yourself:
What RP do you enjoy (Waiter, Security, Stripper, etc) and why:
Security Roleplay - Guarding in usually great buildings and nice ambient
Presidential Roleplay - Taking Priority and being a superior
Basic Roleplay such as RestaurantRP or similar - The most basic role you can take and perfectly suited for roleplay aspects.
Why we should accept you:
I'm a high professional businessman currently looking forward to be part of a special group
to be part of. My main reasons to be part is the roleplay part to progress new builds and being generally
active in the passive side of the clan. I used to own several industries myself but 
I'm looking to settle on a more bigger company and get in touch-
The following 3 users Like Strange Neo's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Legion,
(07-16-2018, 03:04 AM)General Neo Wrote: Full name: Mark 'Neo' Lighter

Good day Mr. Lighter,
We apologise for the wait. After discussion within our management team and a short evaluation on your person, we have come to a conclusion on your application. You have been accepted!
We will be in contact (IG) ASAP.
You will be reporting to Mr. Ramos, our C.E.O of Redemption Inc.
Welcome

Kinds regards
The Don
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Strange Neo
[Image: ni5PJhL.jpg]

Good day everyone,
We have a few announcements; firstly please give a warm welcome to our latest member ([FL:RP] Scrubb) who already has proven to be a valuable member to our team. Next, please congratulate the following promotions within the clan:
L3ttuce: Recruit --> Soldier
[FL:RP] RoCKy: Recruit --> Soldier

We have some more important rank changes coming soon! Check back every so often for more updates.

Kind regards
The Don
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: ni5PJhL.jpg]

OOC
Steam name: [FL:RP] equal
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40601685
Hour count: 2915
No. bans: 0
No. blacklists: 0
No. RPP's: 57
Timezone: GMT+1 whatever timezone Denmark is

IC
Full name: Ottaviano Camorro
About yourself: I am a calm and collected individual, I speak my mind regardless of who is on the receiving end. I am not afraid to get my hands dirty, I have previously been a part of families such as Lombardi and Camorro. 
Why we should accept you: I have experience with working for families, I am Italian which means I can be blooded. Like stated above I have previously been a part of both Lombardi and Camorro, two of the greatest crime families to ever be present in Evocity. Yet.

I am dedicated, loyal and trustworthy but you can be the judge of that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • BasicallyMental
(07-20-2018, 06:59 PM)equal Wrote: Full name: Ottaviano Camorro

Good day Mr. Camorro,
We are happy to see your interest in Redemption. The management team will review your application and release a verdict soon.

Kind regards
The Don
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: ZeV7I2F.jpg]

OOC
Steam name: Spartan_KCT
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:87013337
Hour count: about 340h
No. RPP's: 1
Timezone: GMT +1

IC
Full name: Isaiah Haut
About yourself:

I grew up Birmingham, England in a poor part of the city called Small Heath. My dad is Shawn Haut who is the owner of several pubs in England as well as London. From a young age I started to help my father at work which gave me a lot of working experience. After I saved up enough money I bought my own pub, this pub is called the Garrison. Not long after I got in touch with Thomas Shelby, a good friend of the family, and he led me ran security at Miss Evocity which was an amazing experience. Not only did it gave me an unique work experience, it also helped me develop skills in negotiating deals, managing a team and working together. From the money I made from the pub I created several more businesses, including a highly profitable tailor.
I'm skilled at managing, negotiating and developing a business and I believe I could be a valuable asset to your company. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

What RP do you enjoy (Waiter, Security, Stripper, etc) and why:
Security, have done it before and I like the roleplay.
Manager, I believe I can rp this good as well as enjoyable for people
Tailor (or something similar), really enjoyed that particular roleplay

Why we should accept you:
As I told before I'm skilled at managing, negotiating and developing a business and I believe I could be a valuable asset to your company. I'm a hard worker and I invest my passion and skill in every job that I do. I'm also very capable of working together as a team and managing a group of people.
As a sumary, I have a lot of confidence that I'm the right man for the job.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(07-20-2018, 09:36 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: Full name: Isaiah Haut

Good day Mr. Haut,
We are happy to see your interest in Redemption Inc. As we are currently undergoing some management changes this may result in a change in initial position in the clan, however will still be under the Incorporation. We will aim to get back to you ASAP, despite our current internal and external busy times.

Kind regards
The Don
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(07-20-2018, 06:59 PM)equal Wrote: Full name: Ottaviano Camorro

Good day Mr. Camorro,
We apologise for the wait. After discussion within our management team and a short evaluation on your person, we have come to a conclusion on your application. You have been accepted!
We will be in contact (IG) ASAP.
Welcome

Kinds regards
The Don
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me