[Unofficial] Redemption
(07-20-2018, 09:36 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: Full name: Isaiah Haut

Good day Mr. Haut,
We apologise for the wait. After discussion within our management team and a short evaluation on your person, we have come to a conclusion on your application. You have been accepted!
We will be in contact (IG) ASAP.
You will be reporting to myself (Ion Minuto) for the time being until we have found a suitable candiate to take the position of Mr. Ramos.
Welcome

Kinds regards
The Don
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
[Image: ZeV7I2F.jpg]

Good day all,
Today we have made some changes to our Incorporation rank positions. Sadly due to Kevins recent departure and therefore announcement of inactivity, we have removed him from the C.E.O position in order to allow for someone of similar expertese that is active to take the spotlight. As we cannot leave the clan section un-managed we have waited some time to find the right candidate to fulfil this position, which has been handed over to Isaiah Haut! (Spartan_KCT).

Congratulations Mr Haut.
Kinds regards
The Don
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
The following 3 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • , Bobby, Spartan_KCT
[Image: ni5PJhL.jpg]

Today I bring sad news to most, good news to few;
we see the fall of the Redemption, for many reasons. The clan has been rushed, contained none other than unorganised and pretty crap RP by fault of my own. I was not ready to create the clan when I did, nor was I expecting it to grow in the way it did and the unpreparation and dying motivation surely has killed the clan in all the glory in the world.

What will this mean in the future?
I have learnt a lot of lessons from running this clan, and with another clan planned that can come with a fresh reputation with a better meaning and a lot more structure it means I will be able to focus on the clan having a lot more motivation through it simply being something I enjoy myself as well as everyone partaking.
Thank you to everyone who has given their feedback, good and bad. It has helped to shape what is soon to be released in all glory.

I apologise and thank the members who have stuck with the clan but it has reached a state of un-repair without redoing everything (for the plans that I had, and what members wanted).

Thank you, It has been fun.
Ion Minuto
The Don
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Legion
Let’s see what the future holds.
Think you made the best decision.
Good luck with the next clan.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • BasicallyMental
From an external view, I saw nothing wrong with your clan and I thought you was doing well
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • BasicallyMental
(08-08-2018, 10:30 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: From an external view, I saw nothing wrong with your clan and I thought you was doing well

We had many internal issues which would have only been visible to members or those participating in clan roleplay's however i appreciate the comment
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Was kind of surprised I was never approached in-character about my application as you wrote here you would. I was just kind of invited to the clan in-game without any roleplay.

Haven't seen any roleplay from the clan other than basing at UM and fighting cops, didn't seem like it was my cup of tea after realizing that.

I think you made a good decision, good luck with everything.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • BasicallyMental
Closed
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<