Report : Aspire.
(07-12-2018, 12:24 PM)Aspire Wrote: You said you was recording the entire thing so please provide the full video. Because all you're doing is lying.
This is quite funny you pr me after I tell you under fear rp if you speak again you die, don't antagonise people to provoke reactions.
It's fail rp to expect you are immune, you can't ignore armed people.
As for that dollar payment it was still being verified, infi and someone else made the deal so infi seems to be lying atm. But yes show the full video you said lu had coofie.

explain me how i'm lying? infi was the 1 making a deal logs can be checked for thisĀ 

so pls can stop lying already.

more evidence is not needed.
[Image: IhxZ32Y.jpg]
how could logs prove a voice chat?
you accuse me of scamming yet you refuse to post the video lol
the rdm is not rdm if you refuse my orders under fear rp and antagonise me
(07-12-2018, 05:57 PM)Aspire Wrote: how could logs prove a voice chat?
you accuse me of scamming yet you refuse to post the video lol
the rdm is not rdm if you refuse my orders under fear rp and antagonise me

as infistar told you he payed 6.5 k to release all 3 hostages, yet u still lying about it and try to say he told me to stay inside.

i gonna stop reacting to somebody that can only lie in courthouse.
[Image: IhxZ32Y.jpg]
I feel like I have to step in for a little comment from my side.

I had just finished a sit with Mac and Blurr whom were basing with you guys currently. Thats when they decided to pay the $6000. If I remember correctly, in this player report, you said you were waiting for them to come back from the sit yet I was out front waiting for Co0fie to get released. Unless rockdad kept them (which he didn't) then I would understand why you would wait.

We had asked you all several times why Co0fie wasn't being released and we got no answer. Quite a shame really. You had kept him even though More money had been paid. I believe inifastar had paid over $6000 for all of the hostages to be released quote "It is my money, I can do what I want" is what he said.

Aspire, keeping hostages even though we've paid for them and the negoitations were "to let them go at the same time" for you to then kill one of them without us knowing what was going on is quite redicuous. Logs will prove that we had paid for all of them, although it has been quite some time ago.

For the scamming part, yes, I believe Infistar was scammed $2000 as you should've Instantly let them all go and the terms weren't followed, therefore I had told Co0fie to include that in this player report.

Hope this adds more to the case.
Wolven

Yet again this adds little to nothing.
I wasn't leading these negotiations.
Infistar made an agreement with someone to leave coofie until the money was verified.
If infistar keeps to what he has said then he is lying.
Roleplay situations can not be proven by logs.
Logs aren't enough to prove or disprove.

If coofie was still there and that was agreed by the lead negotiator assigned by the police then it shows that it was a mutual agreement.
It is a shame coofie thought h was invincible.

Coofie claimed he had the entire situation recorded so please show the recordings.
As for you infistar I will give you one chance to be honest.
Lying in the courthouse is a serious offence.

So to conclude I killed a guy not co operating with my orders under fear rp.
I did not lead the negotiations or have anything to do with the money aspect, all I know is what I heard infistar saying.

Ty for the pr and ty for getting involved wolven.
(07-13-2018, 07:47 PM)Aspire Wrote: Yet again this adds little to nothing.
I wasn't leading these negotiations.
Infistar made an agreement with someone to leave coofie until the money was verified.
If infistar keeps to what he has said then he is lying.
Roleplay situations can not be proven by logs.
Logs aren't enough to prove or disprove.

If coofie was still there and that was agreed by the lead negotiator assigned by the police then it shows that it was a mutual agreement.
It is a shame coofie thought h was invincible.

Coofie claimed he had the entire situation recorded so please show the recordings.
As for you infistar I will give you one chance to be honest.
Lying in the courthouse is a serious offence.

So to conclude I killed a guy not co operating with my orders under fear rp.
I did not lead the negotiations or have anything to do with the money aspect, all I know is what I heard infistar saying.

Ty for the pr and ty for getting involved wolven.

We had an agreement, yes.

The hostages were to be released together. We had paid a lot of money for these hostages, why would we want to waste time?

Why would we need to record what happened outside when we didn't know that a future scam and rdm would occur?

What were your orders? Asking him to be quiet, to which he replied "Ok" and then you to kill him? Was it to compliment you playing with a ball? Aspire, we had negotiated for the hostages to be released which you simply didn't understand thus resulting to this PR.

Thank you for responding and thank you for the quick reply, Aspire.
Wolven

Tbh. I can't even remember exactly how the situation unfolded. I was asked to post my side. I did to the best of my abilities trying to recall what exactly happened without looking at any videos or nothing. If it doesn't match up then fucking warn me for lying. I really couldn't care less about the outcome of the situation. Like I said I was only asked to provide my side.
Wolven you're involved to a certain agree but to continue talking on behalf of infistar is stupid. He literally just said he's not even sure what was exactly said/ agreed. I heard him agree, you weren't in the room so pipe down.

No matter how hard you want me to get banned I didn't break any rules we rpd the situation and it's unfortunate coofie decided to disobey my orders.

Logs don't show the context of the rp.
Everyone On my side agrees with my side and infistar can't remember.
So coofie show these videos you claim your have
(07-13-2018, 09:36 PM)Aspire Wrote: Wolven you're involved to a certain agree but to continue talking on behalf of infistar is stupid. He literally just said he's not even sure what was exactly said/ agreed. I heard him agree, you weren't in the room so pipe down.

No matter how hard you want me to get banned I didn't break any rules we rpd the situation and it's unfortunate coofie decided to disobey my orders.

Logs don't show the context of the rp.
Everyone On my side agrees with my side and infistar can't remember.
So coofie show these videos you claim your have

I will talk on behalf of everyones side outside (Infistar, Fudge and aragorn (the hostage that was let free)) this is because I remember exactly what happened. You did infact break the rules, you RDMed a hostage which was paid for. Let me refer you to a case that I ahd when I got banned.
- I was banned for killing someone that I mugged whom had talked trash when walking away. This violation is killing after mugging, It's essentially what you did, Killing after paying for the hostage. However, not too sure if that is a rule violation.

The logs won't show the context but the context from both sides shows you rdming and scamming infistar. We had deals and they weren't met.

Thank you, and good night.
Wolven

At the end of the whole situation. You still scammed Infistar by killing a hostage where he paid for.
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator