Report : Aspire.
Please provide evidence of us killing cops, I personally didn't kill any cops until after the situation. I have no idea why you blame me for everything.

You still are refusing to agree that it was another person who made the deal with the cop , I was inside and everyone was brought to me.

As for you breaking fear rp, your reasoning seems to be a lie without evidence.

We hadn't validated the money under the terms of the agreement with the officer, you were not paid for as our agreement had not ended. If other people were given and you were told to stay and the negotiator agreed you could stay then keeping you until the money is validated is valid.
So st the time of you dying you were still our hostage, you were not fully paid for which the rule states if paid for you must return.
We roleplayed  the situation with the negotiator  but you clewrly don't understand roleplay, you always go ooc.

So if your not fully paid for and your negotiator says we can keep you until we have validated the money thenyour my prisoner.
If you disobey my orders then you pay the price.

Learn to roleplay.

You really posted a video where you broke fear rp aha
Can You show me evidence of the police officier saying that u world keep me inside because the police at that time Told me something defferent.

U clearly broke the rule for keeping a hostage even though they paid for me.

In Can upload way more video evidence Tomorrow.
[Image: IhxZ32Y.jpg]
I don't have a video as I wasnt the one leading the hostage situation.

Again you stupidly blame just me.

Upload the full video, 5 mins in you told me you were recording.

I am requesting the full 30 minute encounter from you as you said you had it.
And you lied, as at the time the officer clearly said you would be kept there, lying in the courthouse is serious.

Good luck.
-Involved I was one of the hostage takers-

Good Afternoon Fellas.

As Aspire did above I am going to address this point by point.

The situations took way longer as we intended too as you called an admin on our two other guys for a different situations prior to this. We had to wait for them to return before to continue the hostage roleplay. During the roeplay you and another hostage were referring to Out a of Character stuff multiple times through the time we had your hostage so that slowed things down a lot aswell. We also had to wait a little since someone prop killed the entire police force waiting outside the building.

We explained to you multiple times we had a deal to keep one hostage whilst the money we were paid got verified, we decided to choose you as you had the biggest mouth. You decided to complain to us out of character the whole time so I’m not surprised you missed this information.

The ball prop was just a bit of fun whilst we waited for the money, we had someone with a gun out or pointed at you at all times so it’s not like we broke away from the roleplay, we just found a little entertainment to pass the time.

Now onto the FearRP and Scamming accusations, just because they paid for your life doesn’t make you invincible. You had a fully automatic rifle pointed to your head and an order was given for you not to talk, you decided your life is not important at this moment and ignored the orders (at this time I do believe you was asked multiple times before to stop talking) this a few bullets was pumped through your skull. Shame really, if you would had followed our orders you would have lived. We could have paid your part of the money back to the officer however we never collected this money as it still had 6minutes left to be verified before Aspire killed you. We never actually received the money so you was technically not paid for.

As stated above no cop was killed during this until the big gunfight at the end caused by your death.

I can look through my recordings to see if I caught anything to back my points up if this is required. Smile
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
U chased wolven and killed them when we Just got into the situation Mac got in a sit for this so u lying in courthouse here buddy.

Edit killed him
(07-03-2018, 01:14 PM)Aspire Wrote: And you lied, as at the time the officer clearly said you would be kept there, lying in the courthouse is serious.

Good luck.

Is said that i did ask the cops nobody Told me that I had to stay insude never Saïd I was Sure so the only people lying are You and your friends
(07-03-2018, 04:41 PM)Co0FiE Wrote: U chased wolven and killed them when we Just got into the situation Mac got in a sit for this so u lying in courthouse here buddy.

Edit killed him

As I said, they got in a sit due to a situation that happened whilet we were still taking players hostage. This was dealt with at the time this delaying us. No police officer was killed whilst we had you all in a room and the RP fully began
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
i can confirm that me and blurr got took into to a sit which took about 10 minutes to sort out and aspire was waiting for me to come back to see what the situation was and to see what i wanted to do in the hostage situation
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g
-Involved I was the Negotiator in charge of payment for the hostages.-

Here is my side.

I will keep this short. I paid 6.k for the release of the 3 hostages, they started to let the hostages out one by one while they waited for the hostage money to be picked up. They released two hostages but killed the third even though I paid for the release of ALL the hostages meaning they did not keep their end of the deal and still kept the money. Not sure if that is scamming and I can't remember who got the money either.