Your name: Druggo

Your SteamID: 
[b]STEAM_0:0:419707422
[/b]

Your ban ID:  79944

Banned by: [FL] Joe Joe

Reason: Double Accounting | Bypassing Staff Investigation using Fake Alias

Involved: Just Joe

Why we should unban you: Hello, Firstly i would like to say that i am deeply sorry for the trouble i have caused from trying to make a few points i have argued with people and maybe made some silly, stupid decisions which i am sorry for moving on, I Was banned by Joe Joe a while back now i was banned because a video was published of me on a different server being immature but also speaking at the same time which i had only ever done once but anyways i was talking on the mic on a different server which went quite viral between these two Community`s Fearless and i wont name the other community and Joe Joe seen the video and believed i was definitely a double account well let me start off with i only started talking on the other server because it was a fresh start as i did talk on Fearless once but then everyone just said that i am definitely a double accounter which really got on my nerves so i didn't speak again so i went on a different server and was speaking on there which is how Joe thought it was a bit suspicious and believed that i am not who i claimed to be and that i was double accounting and then banning me there was no evidence behind it so if you do have any evidence please could i see it would be greatly appreciative 

Also can i request that a SA or maybe another admin would post there review on this and give there perspective many thanks!

Thanks for your time guys!
Hi Druggo,

Thanks for taking your time to make this UBR. However may I inform you that it hasn't yet been 3 months since its last denial and you are a 2 days off so be more careful in the future. However as I stated in your last unban request I can no longer obtain the evidence which was once deleted. Many moons ago myself and the current Veteran 'Link66' had Discord conversation with whom we believed to be Druggo and Conorplays_ but just turned out to be you and a friend. Link66 recorded the encounter but as I stated in the last UBR it removed when he resigned as he had no use for it anymore. The video which I was then later given showed you insulting a member of another community and the voice you used matched perfectly to that of who you said was 'Conorplays_'. You understood what you done was wrong and even further went to make a comment on the Fearless forums identifying that. Said comment which can be seen below ends with "* [FL:RP] Druggo leaves in shame...", now as I asked prior why would Druggo feel he had to apologise for someone else's actions someone else whom you claimed to be your step-brother who you didn't get along with. I may not have the video anymore but I know what you sound like and you tried to bypass a staff investigation. And your apology for someone elese actions clearly links you 2 together and that Druggo was just your way at getting back on FL while your other account was still banned.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(07-03-2018, 10:41 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Druggo,

Thanks for taking your time to make this UBR. However may I inform you that it hasn't yet been 3 months since its last denial and you are a 2 days off so be more careful in the future. However as I stated in your last unban request I can no longer obtain the evidence which was once deleted. Many moons ago myself and the current Veteran 'Link66' had Discord conversation with whom we believed to be Druggo and Conorplays_ but just turned out to be you and a friend. Link66 recorded the encounter but as I stated in the last UBR it removed when he resigned as he had no use for it anymore. The video which I was then later given showed you insulting a member of another community and the voice you used matched perfectly to that of who you said was 'Conorplays_'. You understood what you done was wrong and even further went to make a comment on the Fearless forums identifying that. Said comment which can be seen below ends with "* [FL:RP] Druggo leaves in shame...", now as I asked prior why would Druggo feel he had to apologise for someone else's actions someone else whom you claimed to be your step-brother who you didn't get along with. I may not have the video anymore but I know what you sound like and you tried to bypass a staff investigation. And your apology for someone elese actions clearly links you 2 together and that Druggo was just your way at getting back on FL while your other account was still banned.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Hello Joe, just to let you know mate when i put Druggo leaves in shame that was for what i did to the lad on the other server not for the ban i was getting a load of hate from what i did so i put up a Goodbye thread and said i leave in shame i was leaving in shame because of what i did on the other server i felt really bad of what i did and was so ashamed of myself for doing it this is just too clarify that me being ashamed is from what i did on a another server i wasn't ashamed of the ban
Hi Druggo,

However the problem we have here is that you were apologising for what you said were 'Druggos' actions even though I 100% can match that voice in the video to that investigation we had and it sounded nothing like the original Druggo. I recommend you be honest about your true identity because these UBR's are currently full of lies, I am not obligated to give Evidence, I've tried my best to but the video is gone and there is nothing I can do about that but while I'm still Staff and I issued the punishment I can assure you that you will not be able to lie to get unbanned. I recommend you be 100% honest otherwise once this UBR is dealt with you may receive a forum suspension.

I'd also like to mention the fact that when your last UBR was denied you caused massive problems on the Fearless Discord not only being racist, misogynist and offensive. If you are as innocent as you claim why would you then go out of your way to insult the majority of the community.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

(07-04-2018, 03:13 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Druggo,

However the problem we have here is that you were apologising for what you said were 'Druggos' actions even though I 100% can match that voice in the video to that investigation we had and it sounded nothing like the original Druggo. I recommend you be honest about your true identity because these UBR's are currently full of lies, I am not obligated to give Evidence, I've tried my best to but the video is gone and there is nothing I can do about that but while I'm still Staff and I issued the punishment I can assure you that you will not be able to lie to get unbanned. I recommend you be 100% honest otherwise once this UBR is dealt with you may receive a forum suspension.

I'd also like to mention the fact that when your last UBR was denied you caused massive problems on the Fearless Discord not only being racist, misogynist and offensive. If you are as innocent as you claim why would you then go out of your way to insult the majority of the community.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

Hello Joe, i am being honest here, i was leaving in shame because of what i did on another server i felt real bad for what i did and i was very much in shame and i lost all my mates from both Fearless and an other community i was getting loads of hate so i thought and others thought the best thing to do would to take a break and reflect on my actions so then i put a Goodbye thread up and a day later i got banned and in my Goodbye thread was people just saying "Please dont come back" there saying that because there ashamed of what i did i didnt leave because of the ban as i put the goodbye thread up before that because i was in shame and i literally had no mates on the server anymore because of what i did
Hi Druggo,

Thanks for the reply and all but in regards to what I stated about being honest. If you are honest about your identity then this UBR can make progress however your continuing to lie about who you are. I know you are Conorplays_ so by you just saying that you are not him isn't going to change my mind, no amount of evidence could really prove it either. The quicker you come to terms with the situation and admit it we can make progress.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe

Hello, Joe thanks for the quick responses i would like to tell you my voice matching isn't conclusive evidence and i would like another staff member to evaluate the evidence

Many Thanks Druggo.
--| Denied |--

Hi Druggo,

I'm sorry to inform you but I have come to the conclusion to deny your Unban Request. As a member of staff I am able to use my judgement to decide what evidence is seen as conclusive and from what I see currently this Unban Request is going backwards and forwards like the last where you just keep attempting to prove your innocence with no evidence. Sadly another member of staff will also not be dealing with this case as I have all the knowledge on the situation. Following the UBR protocols you may now make another Unban Request in 8 Months as your first 2 were denied. Therefore you may make another appeal on March 5th 2019.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe