[Recruiting]-[Unofficial] The Capone Family
Hello,

Thank you for the letter Mr Andrew.

We are currently reviewing your proposal and will get back to you.

Please bear with us while our team makes a decision.

Yours sincerely,

Paul Capone - Don of The Capone Family

[Image: 5E2B3A3D5104C323B55C68FA718E61A717DC50D6]

Paul Capone you are hereby issued with a warning. The Crimson Sky is coming, when it falls, none can hide.

[Image: IykpQqL.png]

Lesanka is coming for you.....
The following 11 users Like Prosto's post:
  • don, JackZ, Altoria, Goat, Foxirius2205, Willem de Walrus, Grunt, Weezy_, Grape, Lewwings, Santaliz
[Image: 4QiqYLh.png]

Mr Capone

Some weeks ago, the organisation I represent decided to cut our business ties with you as we did not feel that you and your organisation were good for our business. In doing so, you decided to threaten us several times, believing you held the power in those meetings. Having grown exponentially in the past few weeks, I believe the shoe is now on the other foot.

As the Vice President of Poseidon, it is my responsibility to protect our company, our assets, and our clients. You threatened all three. It is also my responsibility to oversee our relationships with other organisations and relay all information to our Company Chairman, Brian Patterson.

Having noticed the letter sent to you by the Crimson Order, we would like to tell you the following;

Poseidon will NOT allow EvoCity to fall into chaos, and that we will not tolerate your veiled threats against us, or against those we protect.

We would like to inform you that we have placed our Quick Reaction Force security team on standby, and that we will be watching the coming days closely and with keen interest. Mr Patterson has asked our Director of Security to begin urban combat training to ensure we meet any challenges.

[Image: aSn2uFK.jpg]

We would not like this to end in hostilities, however, if we are forced to protect our assets, and if we truly believe you are threatening the stability of EvoCity, we will act in the best interests of those who live and work in the City.

We are a company, and we would much rather make a profit than fight, so please do not force our hand in these matters. We request that you immediately apologise for those previous threats made to both myself and the President of Poseidon, Mr Patterson, and that you end your childish campaign of harassment against our employees and our clients.

Please think carefully about your response

Ben Campbell
Vice President of Poseidon Corporation

Written and sent on behalf of Brian Patterson, Company Chairman, and President of Poseidon
The following 11 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Grunt, Baskingner, Yonno, Huskii, General Rickets, Weezy_, JackZ, DVN, mgdwszx, Santaliz, Equinox

OOC: Just to clarify what you may misunderstand from the video - 8th of August is the date you MUST begin negotiations.

The development for Capone reminds me of the developing days for Peaky Blinders, keep going Aspire!
The following 7 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Liez, Lewwings, Archer, Kaipo, ChoCho, Altoria, Peter Plasman
[Image: GuAlomH.png]

Hello,

Thank you for the letter Mr Andrew.

We would like to arrange a meeting with you, please let me know your earliest availability.

Yours sincerely,

The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Altoria

Hello Poseidon,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention.
We are not here to cause havoc, we want everyone to prosper.
We humbly apologise if you felt intimidated.
We are not a threat to you unless you make us one.

Thank you again for letting us know.

May you prosper endlessly!

The following 2 users Like Aspire's post:
  • Weezy_, Peter Plasman
[Image: Wt5RiBg.png]

Dear Mr. Capone

I would've hoped that I could have read your response and be pleased about your decision. That simply isn't the case.

This started because of the words you used in our meeting when Poseidon Corporation decided that The Capone Family alliance wasn't going to work because of the behaviour you and your members display. We laid out all of the reasons why this was happening, we explained this peacefully to you. You then finished the meeting by saying if Poseidon Corporation went to the press and revealed any explicit details of the split you would start war.

We took this very seriously as we have assets and businesses to protect and a threat like this, even coming from a family like yours, shouldn't be ignored.

We have been aware of your public disdain for Poseidon Corporation and have been countering this by shutting down your companies.

Because of your pathetic attempt at belittling our Corporation in your limp excuse for an apology we have decided to publicly decline.

Furthermore we are publicly announcing that during government terms with a Poseidon Corporation President, laws will be put into place to counter your families futile efforts to make a profit in this city.

Poseidon Corporation are very serious about protecting what is ours.

[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 10 users Like Huskii's post:
  • Weezy_, Grunt, pufitee, mgdwszx, Equinox, Baskingner, Fro[Z]en, aDisabledDeer, SeductivePotato, HP Sauce

Hello Crimson,

Thank you for your kind words in the video.

We would love to have a meeting with you today.

Please let me know your earliest availability.

Many Thanks,

The following 2 users Like Aspire's post:
  • Altoria, AliTaze