UBL Huskii
Your name: Huskii_

Your blacklist ID: 100544, 100545, 100546

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47564902

Reason: Propkilling

Staff member who blacklisted you: Tomo

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Was trying out the sub-material tool as was told about it the day before and was trying tons of different props to try see what parts I could sub material. The door, very obviously, looks like an obvious attempt at propkilling but the prop actually got stuck in the floor slightly so when I picked it up it yeeted gruntonastick down main street, not actually killing him.

I was also having issues with the prop spawning after using sub materials as sometimes they would spawn in a few seconds after I clicked on them, I kept spawning stuff and it eventually went away.

Again, I see how this looks but I can assure that it was purely unintentional

- Huskii
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

That's you on the left, I just don't buy that it was an "accident". It looks very intentional. You pull the prop towards you and then throw it forwards. I've had a chat with multiple other staff members and they have all agreed that this was a purposeful prop kill/prop push.

Do you have anything else to add or to explain to us? As it stands I do not believe you, but i'd like to give you the chance to explain further if you need it.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Ok, thanks Tomo for reopening this as it is an unjust blacklist. Also thanks for providing a slowed down version of the video as it actually helps prove this was unintentional.

You can see the prop get initially pulled back by my physgun, at this point Grunt was launched towards the nexus, I suspect this is because of the fact that the prop was getting stuck as previously stated.

After the prop was pulled back I instantly removed the prop as I had seen what happened. If you look at the video provided by Tomo (not sure if it is in this thread if not i'd be greatful if you could reply Tomo with the link to the video) then you can see that the prop doesn't even move forward during this whole situation.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

As the person injured in this situation I would not like to press charges. Travelling at Mach 8 was something but I actually didn't die.

Huskii apologised as it was an accident.

I hope my input helps.
Denied.

We have discussed it further and have again come to the conclusion that it was not an accident. There is no other reason why you would move to stand facing grunt, spawn that prop and then move it the way you did.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]