bye bye
shame, bruv.

who's head we bouncing first them.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • JackZ
(06-27-2018, 05:35 PM)perqe Wrote: shame, bruv.

the next geezer to talk big
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • don, General Rickets
(06-29-2018, 06:42 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 05:35 PM)perqe Wrote: shame, bruv.

the next geezer to talk big

hi
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 6 users Like Tomo's post:
  • JackZ, DVN, Joe Joe, James, Wolven, General Rickets
See ya Jack
Classic example of absolute bullshit.

You got your "last chance" about a year ago, yet you make one small mistake, even though you've been clean for such a long time leads to a one year ban, how does one justify that?

Keep on being absolute pricks to long standing loyal members, it will come back at you one day and I'll be sitting on the front row that day. Anyone that agrees with punishments like this one are absolute jokes.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Vimpto, SJ., Co0FiE, General Rickets
(06-29-2018, 07:30 PM)Jan Wrote: Classic example of absolute bullshit.

You got your "last chance" about a year ago, yet you make one small mistake, even though you've been clean for such a long time leads to a one year ban, how does one justify that?

Keep on being absolute pricks to long standing loyal members, it will come back at you one day and I'll be sitting on the front row that day. Anyone that agrees with punishments like this one are absolute jokes.

[Image: howtokillyourserver_by_hawkview-dcfsthk.jpg]

In response to that too - I know whether I get back onto the server or not that I won't be able to roleplay cause no matter what its a matter of time before I fuck up and someone perms be again and I sure as fuck am not going to spend all of my time on FL doing the same passiveRP over and over again cause its fun for a few go's but when your server time consists of standing around looking at your own build for hours on end with no actual gameplay to speak of you may aswell not even be playing or even better go outside and do the shit you're doing ingame but.. wait for it.. wait for it..

FOR MOOOOLA BAAAABY

OT: Goodbye mr.man, you will be missed. Please do return when you're unbanned.
Yeah deserved bye ^^
I'm going to miss you, long time server companion and famous AgressiveRPer on the Fearless Roleplay Server on Gmod, Mod for Half Life 2 player JackZ
The following 1 user Likes TJ Howard's post:
  • JackZ