Offskis
More than sad to see you go that way. Hopefully, things can get sorted out earlier than a year.Keep in touch mate.
You do know that no one has ever associated godlike with you

Cya in a bit
Cya Jack
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Whattttt when did this happen!
Ah shame got a lotta love for Ye jack and I had just started to AggRP too, Cya mate!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Shit den, that’s mad tha. Hope to see you again bud.
I’m throwing this out here.

Fearless moans when people stop playing or old players quit, this is why.

An active member of the community who’s been here years is banned for a minor mistake which was explained in detail.

Don’t get me wrong, it was ban/blacklist worthy, but last chance doesn’t mean a tiny error needs such a lengthy ban for someone who has regularly played and helped out.

Staff need to open their eyes to be honest; you’re killing it for us because you look to ban.

Get that UBR up brother, don’t quit on me after I came back because my old pal was still around.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Dimitris
(06-26-2018, 10:41 PM)Falc Wrote: I’m throwing this out here.

Fearless moans when people stop playing or old players quit, this is why.

An active member of the community who’s been here years is banned for a minor mistake which was explained in detail.

Don’t get me wrong, it was ban/blacklist worthy, but last chance doesn’t mean a tiny error needs such a lengthy ban for someone who has regularly played and helped out.

Staff need to open their eyes to be honest; you’re killing it for us because you look to ban.

Get that UBR up brother, don’t quit on me after I came back because my old pal was still around.

No falc, the old players need to become robots and not make even one mistake. They need to stop being humans or them 
will get banned for a year and even more after so many years of being loyal and supporting this community.
It hasn't even been a week since JackZ got banned and I feel that fearless is so boring right now.
Gonna miss the feeling of getting called to slums and being like "oh f*ck", Cya later Jack Zed
The following 1 user Likes Fudge's post:
  • Dimitris
Well known fact you told Ghost I was grooming kids over FL services which led to him harassing me, good riddance I say! (even if I was grooming kids over FL which I can neither confirm nor deny)
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, Wolven, Andrew Juniperfield
(06-25-2018, 10:45 PM)Zombie Wrote: I call BS on that ban, everybody can make mistakes. We are all humans, those who disagree and believe you deserve a ban are either haters or asslickers.

Two pink BMWs, one of them were wanted by the police and JackZ got the wrong one.

Clean up whilst your there Wink

OT - See ya pal.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]