Offskis
(06-25-2018, 10:49 PM)Pollux Wrote: Awww now who's going to spam me on steam when they die telling me to fix the game... actually hang on I still have Wolven.

Ly2
Wolven

Can’t believe you’re gone, Jack. You’re one of the greatest mates I’ve had on FL even during the few months that I’ve known you in. Absolutely great character and I personally don’t even believe you got banned for a year for what you did.

Love you to bits man, keep in touch
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • JackZ
(06-25-2018, 10:50 PM)Falc Wrote: You ain’t leaving

i do what i wan't
(06-25-2018, 10:50 PM)Nasios Wrote: Can’t believe you’re gone, Jack. You’re one of the greatest mates I’ve had on FL even during the few months that I’ve known you in. Absolutely great character and I personally don’t even believe you got banned for a year for what you did.

dont worry, u can get some more frags now im gone
(06-25-2018, 10:53 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(06-25-2018, 10:50 PM)Nasios Wrote: Can’t believe you’re gone, Jack. You’re one of the greatest mates I’ve had on FL even during the few months that I’ve known you in. Absolutely great character and I personally don’t even believe you got banned for a year for what you did.

That’s two really good friends I’ve lost now today. I haven’t ever been this upset in my time on FL.

I’m lost for words.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • JackZ
fuck me lad, sorry to see you go
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
The following 1 user Likes SJ.'s post:
  • JackZ
(06-25-2018, 10:58 PM)Nasios Wrote:
(06-25-2018, 10:53 PM)JackZ Wrote:

That’s two really good friends I’ve lost now today. I haven’t ever been this upset in my time on FL.

I’m lost for words.

(06-25-2018, 11:02 PM)SJthen Wrote: fuck me lad, sorry to see you go

geezers <3
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • SJ.
See ya later lad

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • JackZ
:(
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • JackZ
Take care bro, hopefully see you back in the future geeze