DooZ UBR
Your name: DooZ™

Your blacklist ID: 99114 & 99097

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61032702

Reason: BRA (85805) - RDM & BRA (85806) - RDM | FailRP

Staff member who blacklisted you: DVN & Kevin

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I haven't played much, I do remember there was some unfair situation when I left which was the actual reason I left. I want to come back to the server from time to time and have my fun but I cannot do that with my 8 hour weapon blacklist as I enjoy roleplaying as a police officer.
I don't have as much time to serve the blacklist as I previously did and I'm pretty sure unless I do some sort of PassiveRP that would keep me entertained for 8 hours straight without mixing any agressiveRP in the middle that I will get bored and just leave.
I'm just asking since it was a long time ago for the blacklist to be removed as I already served a ban for it so I could possibly come back to Fearless.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Denied

Concluding notes

That's the whole point of a punishment, you're not meant to enjoy it and must learn from your mistakes. I'm not going to remove a blacklist just because after you got punished you left the community in a huff and all of a sudden want to return. Serve your punishment and then you will regain full access.