PR: Huskii
Name of player: Huskii_

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47564902

Time in GMT: Before 6 or 7 hours from this report.

Server: V2D

Summary: FearRP.

Evidence:
I initally had a taser out and pointed, then thats when the gun was pulled out on me. I saw to my right that a police officer had their gun out so it was appropriate for me to pull my rifle out too.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

I started saying "Put your hands up" When I was behind from you.
(06-23-2018, 11:58 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: I started saying "Put your hands up" When I was behind from you.

Yep. And then you ran infront of me meanwhile a police officer was then pointing his gun at your along with me. No case of FearRP

Still, you should follow my orders.
(06-24-2018, 12:16 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Still, you should follow my orders.

Likewise with (Legion I think it was?) follwing my orders

I was the Officer, I was following you from the garage Greek, and you tried to take the SRU under gunpoint, now it's obvious you caught him by suprise and he didn't really know what was going on which is why he had his taser out for as long as he did, but I also like how you've made a nice cut at around 10 seconds that shows Greek going away from us, I also was taking point infront of Huskii and Greek is aiming at me not Huskii, since you ran away from Huskii I think it was fair for him to pull out his M4, Also when the cut happens and Greek gets closer again, Huskii has already pulled out an M4 by then if you turn the speed to 0.25 you can see his the barrel of his gun poking out the wall. Don't really see what you expect him to do when I'm right there a little bit infront of him, next to him and you are looking at me screaming "hands up" when I have a gun out, and you are walking away from him.
Ok, Huskii you were under fear RP as Ilias said "Hands up" a couple of time while pointing at you first the gun while you had a taser out.
Fudge - The officer should've been under Fear-RP as well as the SRU life was treated.

"3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice)."

(06-24-2018, 12:20 AM)Huskii Wrote:

Please light my eyes when I didn't follow your orders under fearrp at the video?

Another point I would like to mention to this Player Report because I am the one who uploaded the video - is the Random Arresting.
As you can see in the video Fudge arrested as for trespassing when he told us to back off before and I and Jesse did it.
After the armed man came up, he arrested us for trespassing even due we weren't in the garage anymore, and we listened to his warning and got out of there.
We were standing at the entrance, before the garage door so trespassing isn't a valid reason to arrest us both.
(06-24-2018, 08:35 AM)Legion Wrote: Ok, Huskii you were under fear RP as Ilias said "Hands up" a couple of time while pointing at you first the gun while you had a taser out.
Fudge - The officer should've been under Fear-RP as well as the SRU life was treated.

"3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice)."

(06-24-2018, 12:20 AM)Huskii Wrote:

Please light my eyes when I didn't follow your orders under fearrp at the video?

Another point I would like to mention to this Player Report because I am the one who uploaded the video - is the Random Arresting.
As you can see in the video Fudge arrested as for trespassing when he told us to back off before and I and Jesse did it.
After the armed man came up, he arrested us for trespassing even due we weren't in the garage anymore, and we listened to his warning and got out of there.
We were standing at the entrance, before the garage door so trespassing isn't a valid reason to arrest us both.

The person in the black dress failed to follow my orders and instead ran off after an accomplice had come to help. As there were me and the police officer we had outnumbered the person who pulled out the gun and therefore had the upper hand on the situation

Denied

Concluding notes

As the user ran up the ramp with the MAC10 you can see he is clearly being chased down by an officer pointing his firearm directly at the target. This became a standoff situation, anyone can shoot first if both opposing parties do not drop the firearms or follow direct orders. Huskii had the right to draw his firearm since the situation became a standoff.

I am going to assume the cut in the video is an editing/rendering issue. If I find out you have tampered with the video you will be punished accordingly in regards to the Player Report Rules:

5. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

You will be contacted privately by myself as to what happened to the video and why the cut appeared.