Build Competition 2018
It's a disaster guys. I'm at work on the day of the event.

sad reacts
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 2 users Like Captain Barry's post:
  • Marve Fleksnes, Pollux
Team name: Physgun Flamingos

Players in Team (2 max): [FL:RP] Marve Fleksnes (me), [FL:RP] Strike10

Rate your skills out of 10: 8
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
The following 2 users Like Marve Fleksnes's post:
  • Strike10, Mask
Team name: The Lonely dutchman

Members: me, myself and I

My skill: 7/10
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

We are happy to announce the Judging Panel for this years Build Competition. The Judging Panel consists of a group of individuals with different building styles however each style has both similarities and differences. So the Judges for the 'Build Competition 2018' are as follows :
  • Joe Joe
  • Divey
  • Sparx
  • Janzo
  • Random
Please remember that the Build Competition is expected to start at 19:30 BST on the 27th July, we expect all contestants to be there at  19:00 BST on the 27th July so we can go through the whole process to figure out how many competitors are taking part. Anyone who turns up after 19:25 BST will sadly not be able to take part in the competition. So please ensure to be there on time!

- The Staff Team for assisting in the putting together of this event
- Lesanka for her amazing Graphics
- The Donators : everyone who donated whether it be large or small all of the money helps!

• Balls : $800,000
  • Wolven : $300,000
  • Joe Joe : $250,000
  • Forgee : $250,000
  • John Silver : $100,000
  • Chumps | Rockdude : $100,000
  • Aspire : $100,000
  • SJ : $100,000
  • Foxirius : $100,000
  • Infernaw : $69,000
  • Siphon : $50,000
  • Panda : $50,000
  • sebasti161 : $28,000
  • Wiki : $20,000
  • Lewwings : $15,000

We'd like to thank anyway who supported us in any way they could. This event wouldn't have been possible without your support and generosity! We hope to see you on July 27th!

Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 7 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Jessixa, Santaliz, Wolven, Lewwings, Random, sebasti161
Team Name:Ken
Players in Team (2 max): Lil_8ken
Rate your skills out of 10: 6
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Team Name: The Shady Snakekity
Players in Team (2max): Jessixa (myself) , Violet Kitty
Rate your skills out of 10: 7.5
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Team name: Penetration

Players in Team (2 max): Eoin , Dylan

Rate your skills out of 10: A solid 10
Team name: Lombardo's and retardos

Players in Team (2 max): Fultz & Yonno

Rate your skills out of 10: 2
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Fultz
There's been a slight change in terms of setup but it shouldn't affect anyone too much. The event will be taking place on the Alpha server, a command (/event) has been set up for your convenience and it will be activated at 1900BST on the main server and the build server. After joining you will have to execute a command (.builder). An admin will then have to give you noclip manually afterwards. All players will have 40 props each after using the command. I will try to be there at the event to help everyone, this post is just in case I cannot make it.

Dupes will not be available on the server due to the Alpha server being disconnected from the rest. You may still save dupes using the advanced duplicator tool. If you wish to transfer your dupes from the Alpha server to any other you will have to contact me to do it manually.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-27-2018, 09:51 AM)Pollux Wrote: There's been a slight change in terms of setup but it shouldn't affect anyone too much. The event will be taking place on the Alpha server, a command (/event) has been set up for your convenience and it will be activated at 1900BST on the main server and the build server. After joining you will have to execute a command (.builder). An admin will then have to give you noclip manually afterwards. All players will have 40 props each after using the command. I will try to be there at the event to help everyone, this post is just in case I cannot make it.

Dupes will not be available on the server due to the Alpha server being disconnected from the rest. You may still save dupes using the advanced duplicator tool. If you wish to transfer your dupes from the Alpha server to any other you will have to contact me to do it manually.

Wouldn't when given noclip and we toggle it off, then again an admin will have to turn ot on again for us?