PR: Skywalker0619
Thread Title: PR: Skywalker0619 (rape rp)

Name of player: Skywalker0619

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105221639

Time in GMT: no idea

Server: Pines

Summary: I said i got mugged in public to admin, but i meant raped.... (also i wasnt sure if lake was a public place..)

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/Cz5ITDnB6Oc
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
Hello, please fix the steamID. The one you have provided does not work.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(06-22-2018, 10:37 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Hello, please fix the steamID. The one you have provided does not work.

Try this one

STEAM_0:0:167310181
As I said in your other report, you need to replace the broken steamID in your original post, not in a new reply. And do not worry, we are appreciative that you have taken the time to create a report and help keep the servers clean.
(06-23-2018, 09:50 AM)Captain Barry Wrote: As I said in your other report, you need to replace the broken steamID in your original post, not in a new reply. And do not worry, we are appreciative that you have taken the time to create a report and help keep the servers clean.

This one is also fixed
Seeing as Skywalker0619 has no prior bans or blacklists, I feel this is a case of someone being negligent and not reading the rules rather than an intentional breakage of them.

Approved.
Skywalker0619 will be punished for doing RapeRP in a public area, without consent from all parties involved.

Thank you for your report.
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]