Forums Player reports not including names in titles.
Title: Player reports not including names in titles.

Suggestion: As stated in the template:

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9

Admins should be more serious on players who do no include players name in the reports title. How do you expect some to defend themselve if not aware they are reported? It's also not matching the template. In suggestions if you do not follow the template your suggestion can get denied. Therefore, I am not saying a report should be denied; however time should be extended until it's added (for example). Notcied recently this is an issue and in my opinion something needs to happen.
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • Lewwings, Ratatoskrr, Pollux
I see where you are coming from. However, I don't think it's necessary if someone is an active member of the community and cares about being banned etc I am pretty sure he can  go through the un-titled PRs. With the above being said +/-support
+support, it shouldn't be too hard to make it the norm and actually enforce the player report rules.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
+Support.

Yeah, it kinda forces you to check all player reports without names stated..

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
+Support,

I see no downsides to this, sounds easy to ‘implement’ and its only fair to the accused.
With my suggestion about the automated forms this would be automatically, is it would take the field: name and automatically the words Player Report into the title
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Baskingner
(06-21-2018, 09:28 PM)Dimitris Wrote: I see where you are coming from. However, I don't think it's necessary if someone is an active member of the community and cares about being banned etc I am pretty sure he can  go through the un-titled PRs. With the above being said +/-support

It's not fair to make players trail through PRs everyday just to check if they've been reported, that's our job. It's made much easier with names included for both the admin and the reported user.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • Lewwings, Pollux, god
+ SUPPORT.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

+Support
Approved/Done.

You must do this anyway, I'll make sure to alert the team to be more aware of it when handling PRs.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]