Poll: Which trilogy do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Indiana Jones
20.83%
5 20.83%
Star Wars
79.17%
19 79.17%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Indiana Jones vs. Star Wars
Not sure you can really compare these two because they're completely different, but Star Wars.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe, Laurinwookie
Anyone who says Indiana Jones is incredibly mentally ill.
Star Wars has gone to the worsr since Episode 7 and 8. Since George Lucas left the movies arent getting better. Indiana Jones remains my childhood hero
The following 1 user Likes Strange Neo's post:
  • Laurinwookie
(07-23-2018, 07:12 PM)Divey Wrote: Not sure you can really compare these two because they're completely different, but Star Wars.

Of course, both trilogies have a complete different story, but all of those movies came out at the end of 70's and 80's, so both trilogies have the same quality and so on. The soundtracks are pretty similar too in both trilogies. And of course Harrison Ford is in both, so this is a very hard decision. ^^
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
(07-24-2018, 01:12 AM)General Neo Wrote: Star Wars has gone to the worsr since Episode 7 and 8. Since George Lucas left the movies arent getting better. Indiana Jones remains my childhood hero

Lmao i loved both trilogies in my childhood but at first i watched star wars and fell in love with it Cheese

I just played Lego Indiana Jones on a PSP as a child ^^ and much later i watched the movies.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
The following 1 user Likes Laurinwookie's post:
  • Strange Neo
anything w Harrison Ford is a no for me
(07-24-2018, 03:10 AM)Nevy Wrote: anything w Harrison Ford is a no for me

Lol learn the art of movies
Star Wars of course.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Laurinwookie