[Unban request] Declan Foster
Your name: Declan Foster

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:59719965

Your ban ID:80418

Banned by: Captian Barry 

Reason: Failrp

Involved:Me, Barry and a random cop

Why we should unban you: I should be banned because i was just roleplaying as a mechanic when i drove down the main road by the nexus to a toll that the police had made in the tunnel in the main city and as i approached the toll and police cruiser smashed into the back of my gold g-wagon and then proceeded to get out his car and which a breifcase in his had told me to get out of the car and i said what for and he kept repeating get out the car i didnt get out of the car because he did'nt have a valid reason to pull me over number one and number two he didnt have a gun drawn on me so i proceeded to try and drive away as soon as i moved my car 5 inches it was removed by captian barry and i was banned for 12 hours. i understand that it may of look like i was breaking the rules however i tried to explain the situation to barry and he didnt respond just told me that i had broken fear rp which as far as i am aware if the cop doesnt have a gun drawn on your or a tazer then you are allowed to drive away and also he didnt have a valid reason to pull me over anyway he just crashed into me. I had been getting targeted by the police because i was supposedly street racing with a group of mclarens however this is not true because iwas just doing my job as a mechanic and repairing there vehicles but this had led to me being pulled over for no reason about 6-7 times in 1hour and i had complied every other time except for this time becuase he didnt have a reason to pull me over and he didnt have a gun drawn. I havent recieve any kicks or bans in a very long time and am not trying to cause any issues on the server just trying to make money and have fun anyway.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this post, if any other information is need please contact me on discord or steam.

Declan foster 
Hello.
Your ban reason was for FearRP, not FailRP. You did not follow orders that were given to you while under gunpoint.
3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

The police officer attempting to detain you did in fact have a weapon drawn, so please do not lie in your UBR.

Captain Barry
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
i wasnt under gun point he had a briefcase out
He pointed a taser at you & ordered you to stop. You then proceeded to turn around and run to your vehicle.
If he had still had his briefcase out when he gave you orders, I would not have banned you.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
--| Denied |--

From reading your UBR and your responses it seems like you do not even understand what was going on and if you did are trying to cover it. If someone does have a weapon pointed at you as Barry stated and a command was given it you must follow it.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<