[PR] GamingOfficialZZ
Name of player: [UL] GamingOfficialZZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Time in GMT: 2018.06.20.16.55

Server: v2d

Summary:

All the rules he broke.

8.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public, if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.
3.5c If someone switches from a gun to any kind of restraints in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.
4.2 Do not swear excessively, argue, insult, write caps-locked messages in OOC and when having a private OOC conversation, use the /pm command.
9.1 Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone. The only exception to this being when you are in an active car chase, but you must call at your nearest convenience.

He wasn’t in an active chase, just little bit after I started shooting him, since he was driving away, doing a Hit and Run.

Refusing to Roleplay

Calling me a Fuc-ker OOC
Definition of “Fu-cker” : https://i.imgur.com/7DThaoN.png

Committing a crime in public, just for wanting me to remove his wheel clamp.

Breaking FearRP as I was going to handcuff him.

With that many hours you should know much better

Also a knife vs a UMP, guess who will win

Evidence:

Sorry about how the videos are, I was pressing ALT 10 every couple of seconds. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNzybebTqIUho4oWhbULGU3LNGLUfJr8Y
I do not think that was purposeful CDM, as he was detained before he had the opportunity to call a paramedic or try to help the person he hit.

Approved.
[UL] GamingOfficialZZ will be punished for breaking FearRP and insulting another community member in an OOC context.

Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
About the CDM, he was not being chased, he could of stopped and called paramedic
Please do not reply after a report has been concluded.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]