Crashing Issues? We need your help!
What happened before the crash? (Did anyone shoot anything, spawn anything etc...): We were raiding the nexus, several molies were thrown, we went to a white crown victoria, police officer came out.

Describe the crash itself (Did it lag then crash, crash straight away etc...): It lagged my hole game, and i couldn't do anything.

What was your location before you crashed?: Nexus

Estimate how many players were near you before you crashed: 4 right next to each other, much more away

How often does this crashing issue occur?: Several

Have you noticed the frequency decrease since yesterdays (18-06-2018) attempted fixes?: Since it's happened very little times before, i can't really tell
What happened before the crash? (Did anyone shoot anything, spawn anything etc...): I was flying around minding my own business.

Describe the crash itself (Did it lag then crash, crash straight away etc...): Game freezes and it goes EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH so I have to force close it.

What was your location before you crashed?: In the sky above the city, just outside the map height

Estimate how many players were near you before you crashed: I hope not, I was flying

How often does this crashing issue occur?: Second time for me in 2 days

Have you noticed the frequency decrease since yesterdays (18-06-2018) attempted fixes?: Pretty consistent

Any other info that may be related to the crash: It looks like a lot of people crashed.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Obay
Closed.

We've identified the issue and will have a solution ready in the next few hours, please wait for an announcement soon.

Thank you,
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork