Poseidon Corporation
Poseidon Corporation 2018/19 Company Photo

[Image: mJRnN8M.jpg]

A fantastic display of all of our hardworking employee's that keep EvoCity safe and provide the most prestige security service throughout the city. We are looking forward to an even more successful year coming into 2019 and our projections are already looking very good. Both EvoCity citizens and our shareholders have been beyond pleased with our level of professionalism and care - Something that is very near and dear to the Poseidon Corporation policies.

We wish well for the furthering prosperity of all those that live within this city and graciously welcome all those who are new.

"Nam periculum in ea sunt in mare"

[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Dear employees of the corporation,

Hereby I am letting you know I am going to resign from my position, as I am leaving Evocity for a long time. I have a lot of memories with this clan.

I am thankful that I was a part of it and had the opportunity to get the position I was in. I want to thank Huskii and Deer for making this such a fun place, but at all fun things come an end.

Once again thank you all for this, and I will probably speak to you all sometime.

signed,

Eddy Mumford

Former Director of Employee Relations

[Image: o5QUTak.png]
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 5 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Lewwings, Aektek, Altoria, Huskii
[Image: PEvoYvr.png]
The following 6 users Like Huskii's post:
  • HP Sauce, Equinox, DVN, Lewwings, PhantomSolaris, Spartan_KCT
Dear Employees of Poseidon Corporation,

It sad to announce the resignation of Ben Campbell(A disabled Deer) and Brian Patterson (Huskii) 
Due To they're Resignation I have been Appointed C.E.O of Poseidon Corporation, As of now We have not appointed another C.E.O and once Chosen we will announce it.

Your's truly 
Eoin Keogh
The following 4 users Like Eoin's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Lewwings, Spartan_KCT, Link
[Image: Riwen3C.jpg]
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 8 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Lewwings, PhantomSolaris, Wolven, Huskii, HP Sauce, Equinox, RoCKy, Spartan_KCT
An end to the great times.
It is happening to us all.

-Salutes-
The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Huskii, aDisabledDeer, Lewwings
A minor setback, I'm sure the corporation will continue on strongly under new leadership. Sad to see this though.

-Salute-
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
The following 2 users Like PhantomSolaris's post:
  • Lewwings, Ryan
[Image: e5Rz9wu.jpg]
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Closed due to inactivity
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Reopened by request