James' Bye Bye
I hate when people leave. So cya James, good luck. Sad
The following 1 user Likes Predator!'s post:
  • James
Very respectable, goodluck Jamesey boi. <3
The following 1 user Likes Fudge's post:
  • James
Thanks for your input to the community James!

Take care.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • James
(06-18-2018, 11:34 AM)James Wrote: Hello guys.

So, as you have gathered by the title, I'm leaving. Hopefully this thread will explain the reasoning behind my decision while, hopefully, ending on a positive note.

What is the main reason I'm leaving, you may wonder? Well, my mentality isn't how it used to be - I used to be really spirited and loved making updates for the community. I said to myself that I would continue making updates after my coursework was done by the end of May. However, every time I came to writing code, I'd always stop and think, "Why am I doing this? I could be using this time elsewhere." It was that kind of mental barrier that has been stopping me from developing recently - the fact that I could be doing something bigger. I am not intending to demotivate anyone by reading this as everyone has different perspectives, but that's just how I felt.

In addition to that, recently, I feel like I've let down the community in a way: I've been inactive, I've messed around on the servers more than I should have, and, possibly the most important reason, I've snaked on people. I've been living with those burdens for some time and it has constantly made me contemplate what I'm still doing here. Those are the short-term thoughts that have been floating around my head for a while, thus sparking this decision. With all of this in my head, I haven't felt comfortable about keeping my position as developer; it feels wrong to keep the rank at this point.

Finally, as I feel like I've spread a lot of negativity through this post, let's end on that positive note I promised. I thank everyone that has given me the opportunity to go from being permanently banned to becoming a developer. It is hard to leave because I do love the community and will miss working in the team alongside other devs and staff. You are all what I'm going to miss the most, the server wouldn't be the same without the community. Anyway, despite all of this, you may still see me around on the server occasionally to check up on it, so don't think that you'll never see me again. I'm still here.

Thank you for one final time,

James.

Bye James mate ill miss seeing you doing the best updates cya bro keep in touch through steam Wink
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • James
Best of luck James, you were a fun guy and a great developer. I'm going to miss the times we shared in spoons and on the banter bus when you were just a contributor xoxo
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • James
Take care James! You were always a nice person to chat with in the tech_room and you made a lot of great additions to the server. Remember, you're always more than welcome to return.

Cya, ya' big nerd! Heart
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 2 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • James, Pollux
I legit cried while reading this. Hope your dreams of becoming a profesional super coder comes true!

Love, Qannter :*
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
The following 2 users Like Veronica's post:
  • Jessixa, James
TOP 10 Anime deaths.
The following 1 user Likes Schnitzelburger's post:
  • Lewwings