Game crash
Description: Game crashes out of nowhere. Happened to me 3 times and the first two times I thought it was just my PC. When i came back I saw someone had crashed aswell, and I’m quite sure he was near me when it happened. We were doing a kind of Mini Event with Sparx when it happened and when I came back i noticed Sparx went offline aswell (not sure if he crashed aswell but I’m guessing he did). There was no harm to any player models as far as i know and I’m not quite sure what is causing it. 

Evidence: I have no evidence because it makes my PC freeze and i have to force restart in order to rejoin, otherwise it will be stuck like that for a long time.
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
Hello Aryen,

The Development team has been fully aware of the crashes since they first started occuring yesterday. We are actively investigating the issue and are trialing various fixes. This issue is very odd but we hope to have more information soon!
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
-related note-

I am also experiencing random crashes. I get a lag spike and then next minute I am on my desktop. I dont receive a dump file so I have no idea what is causing it. It has happened 3/4 times now. Never happened on any map other than this one.
The following 2 users Like CorieTheNub's post:
  • Pollux, Aryen
Irrelevant now
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]