Grapefruit/Flame/CorieTheNub PR
(06-18-2018, 03:13 PM)Aspire Wrote: All accounts given. Requesting the pr is concluded.

No need to "Request" 
(06-16-2018, 02:07 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: the president offered us some decent money at the time to help him out and I (roleplaying as somewhat of the leader of the group at the time) accepted as I believed IC at the time, killing a few raiders for some spare cash would come in handy.

So i did ask Kevin The God about it on discord and he responded whit this.

Spoiler :
[Image: e7525338853018c28046ccea26b1d2a3.png]
[Image: e04347d4ed933628b7133567503fd98d.png]
[Image: 5103ef73cb107cbc9fe6f24147366a62.png]

You have clearly shown your discontent for the forum and ingame rules, you have just lied in the courthouse, you did not accept a hit, you asked for permission to be able to kill us. It was not even a hit you just asked if you could kill us. Requesting an admin to confirm if Grapefruit, Corie and Flame are all lying.  If logs are not checked then Grapefruit has no defense, so either way.

I’m not sure whether or not I discussed it in the PMs, however I planned on receiving the money after the job is complete. This is how I do my business; I don’t want a client to pay me if the job hasn’t been executed as I tend to roleplay quite fair regardless of my aggressive nature IC. 

Unfortunately, because of the circumstances in-game, we couldn’t receive our payment because to my memory we couldn’t as we either died and therefore asking the president to pay us will be a breach of NLR, or we were unable to reach the president at that time and ended up dying as time went on.

In the PMs I offered the president to hire us as I understood he was in trouble. Why would he accept the contract for a group of hired people and not expect him to pay us a little. He is quite fortunate that the circumstances changed and resulted in our inability to receive the payment as we would have asked for a least a few thousand dollars.

This is all I wanted to say about this situation. I advise you to carefully read through this post and all my others as it perfectly explains why we both followed the rules, and roleplayed the situation properly.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
As you stated:

(06-19-2018, 05:25 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: I’m not sure whether or not I discussed it in the PMs, however I planned on receiving the money after the job is complete. This is how I do my business; I don’t want a client to pay me if the job hasn’t been executed as I tend to roleplay quite fair regardless of my aggressive nature IC. 

Unfortunately, because of the circumstances in-game, we couldn’t receive our payment because to my memory we couldn’t as we either died and therefore asking the president to pay us will be a breach of NLR, or we were unable to reach the president at that time and ended up dying as time went on.

In the PMs I offered the president to hire us as I understood he was in trouble. Why would he accept the contract for a group of hired people and not expect him to pay us a little. He is quite fortunate that the circumstances changed and resulted in our inability to receive the payment as we would have asked for a least a few thousand dollars.

This is all I wanted to say about this situation. I advise you to carefully read through this post and all my others as it perfectly explains why we both followed the rules, and roleplayed the situation properly.

This contradicts your previous statment:
(06-16-2018, 02:07 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: however, the president offered us some decent money at the time to help him out and I (roleplaying as somewhat of the leader of the group at the time) accepted as I believed IC at the time, killing a few raiders for some spare cash would come in handy.

The thing is that you were never offered money you where the person who offered to kill us(not really a hit/contract since you did not even mention payment). This clearly shows that you have lied and you should know that is against the rules. Also since you never talked about money it shows that was also not your main priority. Your main priority in this case was to kill us. To go back to the first point in the PR you broke your own RP characters role in order to kill us. That is considerd failRP.

Quote:The thing is that you were never offered money you where the person who offered to kill us(not really a hit/contract since you did not even mention payment). This clearly shows that you have lied and you should know that is against the rules. Also since you never talked about money it shows that was also not your main priority. Your main priority in this case was to kill us. To go back to the first point in the PR you broke your own RP characters role in order to kill us. That is considerd failRP.

What?

Listen here, at the end of the day if someone were to hire me then that means they’re paying; whether I say the amount before or after makes no difference, it just means that I am more professional with my business rather than me being money hungry. I saw the president was in trouble and I asked him if he wanted to hire us, he said yes and hired us. We were going to kill you, get the money, go home happy. End of story.

According to you, if I didn’t say how much money I want for a job I haven’t even completed, that’s FailRP? No, it’s not. It’s called ensuring you get the job done so the client is happy and you may even get a bit more money for your good work. Happy days for everyone. Again we unfortunately didn’t manage to receive the money due to reasons can be found in my previous posts.

In this PR you are literally trying to find the tiniest reason why you could think I may be breaking the rules. But we haven’t broken the rules. No one has. The situation was roleplayed properly. Stop changing the topic of the PR every time I make a post which renders your argument null.

If you still don’t understand how we didn’t break any of the rules, I advise you carefully read over my previous posts and hopefully they will explain the situations in detail.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
What you need to remember is that we are a semi-serious server so them accepting a government contract with the job rank Anarchist doesn't matter much. The anarchist was also a rank in their group, not the actual job name itself.
Denied.