Get with the Pines
(06-17-2018, 01:20 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 09:18 PM)Envy Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 06:30 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: Don’t get me wrong, there are good features in the map. Well, two actually: that being the shops have shutters and all locations in the map are connected like V5P and unlike v2d. But that’s it. Shutters and roads.

Even the roads are far to long. Everything is far apart and stretching making each part of the map have an isolated feel to it. Even the city somehow manages to have said isolation and I have only seen a couple of interactions take place even when there was 50+ players online.

Don’t even get me started on the ‘Nexus’ which hardly even qualifies as an office, the apartments that look like shacks found in a village in Yemen and the lake with not a cabin in sight.

The map has absolutely no personality whatsoever. It is completely boring and I hate to be the guy who says this but quite frankly I can easily see this being the map FL dies on, as if things aren’t bad enough already.

I have a pretty strong feeling that another thread will be put up, similar to the one I made which unfortunately resulted in the choosing of Pines as the ‘perfect’ map for FL to have; which has been ludicrously said by multiple users.

A Thing I haven't seen mentioned which I realized before and this post made me realize, if you don't have a car so I am looking at the newer players it takes the piss to get around especially that tunnel that takes 5 minutes even for a BMW to get through it. If you are a brand new player running to the other areas is just going to be a pain
It takes 5 minutes to get through one tunnel yet it took less than 1 minute for a small Mercedes van to go through for me?
it took about 12 seconds for a Porsche spider, i think that's slower than a BMW actually.
The following 2 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Jeffrey, Pollux
(06-17-2018, 02:13 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 01:20 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 09:18 PM)Envy Wrote:
(06-15-2018, 06:30 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: Don’t get me wrong, there are good features in the map. Well, two actually: that being the shops have shutters and all locations in the map are connected like V5P and unlike v2d. But that’s it. Shutters and roads.

Even the roads are far to long. Everything is far apart and stretching making each part of the map have an isolated feel to it. Even the city somehow manages to have said isolation and I have only seen a couple of interactions take place even when there was 50+ players online.

Don’t even get me started on the ‘Nexus’ which hardly even qualifies as an office, the apartments that look like shacks found in a village in Yemen and the lake with not a cabin in sight.

The map has absolutely no personality whatsoever. It is completely boring and I hate to be the guy who says this but quite frankly I can easily see this being the map FL dies on, as if things aren’t bad enough already.

I have a pretty strong feeling that another thread will be put up, similar to the one I made which unfortunately resulted in the choosing of Pines as the ‘perfect’ map for FL to have; which has been ludicrously said by multiple users.

A Thing I haven't seen mentioned which I realized before and this post made me realize, if you don't have a car so I am looking at the newer players it takes the piss to get around especially that tunnel that takes 5 minutes even for a BMW to get through it. If you are a brand new player running to the other areas is just going to be a pain
It takes 5 minutes to get through one tunnel yet it took less than 1 minute for a small Mercedes van to go through for me?
it took about 12 seconds for a Porsche spider, i think that's slower than a BMW actually.
Fuckinhell hahaha it’s this mad thing called sarcasm
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Good FPS, but you only need 20 FPS to roleplay which is why V2D still has my vote
bye bye Pines, welcome back v2d

-removed previous comment because my meme still had some offensive content that I forgot remove-
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • sebasti161
Closed.

We have moved over to V2D now, you can find out more here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87434

Please note that this change does not mean it is permanent, it's something we've had to do.