Top 10
(06-19-2018, 10:28 AM)Falc Wrote: Hahah, I like the list, although I should be higher.

Don’t be mad, you all know deep down that I was the aggressive rp god, best with a gun as well as raiding and defending.

Cry me a river all you pussies not on the list!!!!

Love you G, come back soon
(06-19-2018, 10:29 AM)JackZ Wrote:
(06-19-2018, 10:28 AM)Falc Wrote: Hahah, I like the list, although I should be higher.

Don’t be mad, you all know deep down that I was the aggressive rp god, best with a gun as well as raiding and defending.

Cry me a river all you pussies not on the list!!!!

Love you G, come back soon

Turnt my PC on yesterday and it worked, will pop by some time this weekend!

Love you too Bossman
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • JackZ, dev, Byra
This list needs to be updated now that there was apparently a hacker included!!! Very biased list!!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • juicyorange, Wolven, Pollux
If Wrabbie wouldn't stop playing 2 years ago, he would be in top 5... he had daily K/D ratio 40/3
~ Equinox ~
K/d doesn't mean shit
Falcs alright when you don’t let him drive a swat van
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Falc
(06-26-2018, 11:08 AM)Envy Wrote: Falcs alright when you don’t let him drive a swat van

Hahahah!

I managed to keep that van on 10hp all the way down to 0 petrol before escaping! If anything.. Let me drive the van!!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Envy
(06-25-2018, 10:36 PM)Equinox Wrote: If Wrabbie wouldn't stop playing 2 years ago, he would be in top 5... he had daily K/D ratio 40/3

I remember Wrabbie, if im correct by thinking he used to go SRU all the time.

He was a very good player but times change so you cant say for sure.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(06-27-2018, 07:59 PM)perqe Wrote:
(06-25-2018, 10:36 PM)Equinox Wrote: If Wrabbie wouldn't stop playing 2 years ago, he would be in top 5... he had daily K/D ratio 40/3

He was hell of a guy, you've seen people emptying Corleone's jobs and Rebel jobs just because he simply joined the server...
Always playing as SRU, being trigger happy and a raid machine. I think he later left for LimeLight or something, others will say he got banned for double accounting, who knows. I barely see him online on Steam.
~ Equinox ~
(06-27-2018, 09:34 PM)Equinox Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 07:59 PM)perqe Wrote:

He was hell of a guy, you've seen people emptying Corleone's jobs and Rebel jobs just because he simply joined the server...
Always playing as SRU, being trigger happy and a raid machine. I think he later left for another community or something, others will say he got banned for double accounting, who knows. I barely see him online on Steam.

He was a very good player, i remember when i first killed him when i first started playing, sparked a little competition with him ahaha.

the good old days
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]