One year, gone but not forgotten.
(06-14-2018, 09:16 AM)Jan Wrote: Way too young, even though it's been some time now it's still a shock, hopefully he found his rest.

He'd frequently reminisce upon time we spent with you on the server, drifting around the park whilst blasting racist music. Last I spoke to him FL was what we spoke about and I think he mentioned this then also, he was going to push for another UBR but alas it was too late for him.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Jan
The more I hear about him the more I miss him, truly a loyal guy that stayed true to himself and others.

Wish people would take situations like this more serious and make sure you show eachother respect and some love, there's too much hate in both FL and the world in general nowadays, Mr. Ranger would support that message aswell.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • sebasti161, Eclipze
(06-14-2018, 09:29 AM)Jan Wrote: The more I hear about him the more I miss him, truly a loyal guy that stayed true to himself and others.

Wish people would take situations like this more serious and make sure you show eachother respect and some love, there's too much hate in both FL and the world in general nowadays, Mr. Ranger would support that message aswell.

He was a well-known soldier of peace, he claimed once that "when one race alone stands victorious peace shall prevail". He was truly one of the most undermined minds of this generation of role-play.
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Jan, Emil, Eclipze
A truly wonderful figure. He was a roleplayer, a rolemodel, but most importantly a pack of Rolaids that counteracted the acidic behavior in the stomach of this community. He will be missed for years to come. Godspeed, brave soldier, godspeed.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • sebasti161
(06-14-2018, 06:08 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: A truly wonderful figure. He was a roleplayer, a rolemodel, but most importantly a pack of Rolaids that counteracted the acidic behavior in the stomach of this community. He will be missed for years to come. Godspeed, brave soldier, godspeed.

Thank you for the kind words, friend.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • MasterNoda