Report: Manbearpig
(06-13-2018, 09:31 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: Hello Joe Joe, Updated the video. Should be working now.

Are you denying that you SHOT me? Are you denying you pursued and rammed me?
In the 2nd clip you can clearly see you driving on the other side of the road (8 seconds). I never denied shooting your vehicle. I shot your vehicle after you ran (Under FearRP) to stop you. I had my pursuit and I shot your vehicle to bring you to a halt and take your money for the repairs on my vehicle.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-13-2018, 11:40 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: In the 2nd clip you can clearly see you driving on the other side of the road (8 seconds). I never denied shooting your vehicle. I shot your vehicle after you ran (Under FearRP) to stop you. I had my pursuit and I shot your vehicle to bring you to a halt and take your money for the repairs on my vehicle.

Wrong, you did NOT put me under fearRp: 
1. You didn’t say anything to me before you started shooting.
2. You were too far away to do so and shot me while your friend was driving away with my raptor on the roof of your friends lambo
3. You didn’t just “stop me for repairs”, you shot me, made me get out my vehicle under gunpoint and loudly counted down from 5 after requesting 500$(clearly violating 3.6 as noone would ever murder anyone for bumping their car - and attempting to do so gives me plenty of reason to kill you)..
4. You still have not uploaded video of the full interaction(nor have you provided audio)
5. Metagaming is no longer being disputed - as i had many chances to catch a glimpse of your license plate(even on video)
1. Okay i can prove I did start telling you something (However the clips i have do not have audio due to a recording error.)
2. I did shoot,
3. Like I've said a million times already I shot your vehicle to stop it. (Please stop claiming that i wanted to kill you.)
4. I have not been requested to upload the full interaction
5. Metagaming is disputed, I had a gasmask suit on at the time of your shooting. How would you know its me? I could be a friend of someone who shot your vehicle or it could be stolen.
I'm uploading a full edit of what happend and debugs most of your points
(06-14-2018, 09:06 AM)IGamingOfficialZZ Wrote: 1. Okay i can prove I did start telling you something (However the clips i have do not have audio due to a recording error.)
2. I did shoot,
3. Like I've said a million times already I shot your vehicle to stop it. (Please stop claiming that i wanted to kill you.)
4. I have not been requested to upload the full interaction
5. Metagaming is disputed, I had a gasmask suit on at the time of your shooting. How would you know its me? I could be a friend of someone who shot your vehicle or it could be stolen.

1. Because you did not put me under FearRP... you need to make me aware that i'm under threat of deadly violence(since you were behind me and out of view, I am unaware of it).
2. Yes you did, hence my reason to kill you.
3. You shot me, you didn’t know my HP and you would have kept shooting if it wasn’t for me exiting the vehicle. FearRp is technically off and I can meet your deadly violence with my own.
4. Yes you have been “from the beginning of the interaction to the end”
5. I shot at the same(license plate and everything) car that was pursuing me and rammed me.. with more than enough reason since the owner tried to murder me. I had full knowledge of where the cars were heading and spotted them parked openly outside your base - you even walked out and audibly unlocked the car(the same car that used deadly force against me). Let’s use your logic; lets say i didnt know it was you(although i did), the fact that you associate with the owner of the car(sharing keys and base), i have reason to use violence against your association.
——-
6. You insulted me as you were walking back to your car: “yeah that’s what i thought” - which gives even more reason to make this RP situation continue.
7. The footage is null without audio.
8. At the time i was RPing as “the legendary Orange-man” which ofcourse is a known vigilante character that goes around the city and deals out justice in a reasonable fashion.

All-in-all both of us were within the framework of the rules, although the escalation of the situation was questionable from the very start.. but aggressive RP is allowed. I see why you pursued me - but you should also understand that the fact that you shot me(which you are allowed to, as long as you don’t try to claim you put me under FearRP before(which would be a lie/misrepresentation) you shot) - changes the situation a-lot.
(06-14-2018, 10:31 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote:
I certainly didn’t lie and I even said that i barely recognized that i ran into someone(i would remember if i had it recorded like you did). I knew i ran into you but just didn’t think it was a big deal as it was according to you - this happens to myself a-lot. This report was more than 24h after the incident. In-fact i had prob a hard time remembering it at that time you confronted me at CR81(and so; i thought you two were just recklessly slamming into me when we met at CR.81). But in retrospect when you make me try to remember - i do remember some kind of traffic incident - but i was barely aware of it at the time hence my bad recollection. Pardon me for getting the exact details wrong, might have gotten the traffic incident mixed up..

You never said anything understandable(sound muffled and i was being rammed around, i just thought you wanted to ram
me) to me before shooting - you really need to record audio also, I just see a BMW and a Lambo box me in and ram me repeatedly. You exit your car behind my view as the lambo has me stuck, i am looking in front of me for an escape and OBVIOUSLY have no idea that you have a gun(you are behind me and im focused on the lambo) until you shoot me(and i get out).

The interaction didn’t end here - after almost shooting me dead and mugging me - you said: “.. yeah that’s what i thought!” after giving you the 500$. So there still is not video of the entire interaction, as key-parts happened after the mugging(like me seeing your cars outside slums and investigating the area of your base).

I then practically follow the lambo back into the city(out of view and cautiously) and see both of your cars parked in the open - same license-plates and everything - and wait outside your base because i know you’re in there.

I am aware of the situation happening at 2:25+ because its from then I remember what happened - to me the situation is very different than from your POV.

You are accusing me of METAGAMING when we have had an interaction in which i was able to identify:
1. Your license-plate
2. Your associates license-plate and vehicle
3. Your base + your association AND your location
4. After losing sight of me and my car, and pausing the pursuit - you drive the other direction and by your own logic: "Also killing me because of my vehicle I don't think is valid as anyone could have the same vehicle as me."..
------
5. It is quite similar to this situation( https://youtu.be/lci4x5aMyR4?t=23s ), for which your BR got denied:
0:25 SRU officer behind you with shotgun yelling commands, but because he is out of view and the circumstances were similar to mine - you speed off. Except in my case; you shot me without yelling CLEAR commands, mugged me and disrespected me IC. You accuse him of metagaming when he got the license-plate number just like i did..

Everything 100% legitimate and within the rules.
--| Denied |--

After concluding the evidence it is clear to me that on numerous occasions said player would have been able to track your license plate and kill you. The 2 situations where your vehicles made contact gave the accused enough time to take not of the license plate and use it to find you in the future. For the gasmask situation he should not have assumed you were the driver however as you were in the car and he had seen the license plate before he was able to determine it was you.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<