The Disappearance - An Interactive Forums Mystery
*E.V.O.Media receives a letter in their mailbox*

TO: E.V.O.Media

Dear E.V.O.Media executives,

Time and time again you have accused Bentley Productions of being behind the mysterious disappearance of Ms. Madeleine Gerin Lajoie. Once was nothing, twice was something, three times more and you have crossed the line. Mr. George Bentley must be rolling in his grave hearing the heresy on your behalf. Think about the family he left behind whenever you talk about his company; he may be gone but his blood is still going strong.

You call yourselves a media company yet all your stories are based solely on your own opinions without having any factual evidence to back them up. All I can comment on that is 'fake news'. If you continue like this you'll never end up like Bentley, you'll just be another Vantiago.
When Mr. Bentley passed away everyone simply accepted what they were told, which was that he passed away after having an asthma attack, no one conspired about what happened to him, yet for some reason when something happens to Madeline she's shoved in the spotlight with accusations being thrown around left right and centre. For all we know Vantiago could have been behind both situations.

If you continue to accuse Bentley Productions of being behind this then we will be taking you to court for defamation of character. To add to this, I'm going to be dropping out of any future projects we have together. Also, it's Blake Productions now. If you're going to slate us and give us publicity you could at least have the decency of getting it right and promoting our actual name.

Richard Bones, Flattywood Superstar
The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • Jessixa, Violet DE Kittie, Zona, Joe Joe
A message from Kelly Marlina , Actress and Model 

Dear Richard Bones, Co owner of Blake Productions 

I would like to clear the air by saying that E. V. O. Media did not directly point at you or the company 
Most of E. V. O.Media news were research before making the news 

Some people believe the theory of you kidnapped Madeleine Labjoie but others don't, and beside darling,  it just an theory so it's not true 

It's just theories created by the people who watches news or videos about her suddenly disappearance

Brittney Storm, the founder and owner of E.V.O.Media had send you an apology letter hours ago, she is also upset that you didn't show up to the Met Gala 2018 however she understand that you must be busy on that day with the beloved Krissy Blake 

E. V. O. Media, an media production company produces Videos such as News report or Conspiracy theories to entertain their viewers and DO NOT directly point at anyone or companies 
All conspiracy theories videos always has an disclaimer 

So darling Richard, E.V.O did NOT directly point towards you or your lovely company 
If you would like to take this lovely sweet case to court
I'm happy to do so as its not the first time I got sue by anyone 

- Kelly Lorelei Marlina

Also fix your tie darling Richard
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Violet DE Kittie, Zona
*** Major News Network Comment on the baseless accusations of E.V.O Media ***

[Image: c8d41a99ec314afbd9f675ba2ba19d78.png]
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Jessixa
[Image: 1619639714462.png]