Totally Accurate Battlegrounds
So there's this new game from the devs of Clustertruck and Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, every year they make an april fools game, this time they took a try on the battle royale genre and came with Totally Accurate Battlegrounds.

It's a genuine hit, and it's a ton of fun. It's extremely goofy and clunky, but that's what makes it so good.
Have any of you played it? It was free for the first 100 hours on Steam, and now $5.

I've got a clip of me, Broccoli and another friend of mine where there were 13 people left alive. We managed to get a chicken dinner. Here's the clip. Don't mind the sometimes strong language. Cool

Spoiler :

Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • LordOfMemory
I heard some comments from other people not all too postive. From who I've heard they had problems with a "slanted" camera, but I don't really see that being a problem in the video. Nice chicken dinner!
I am very offended by the language used, please stop.
laziness pays off i guess
It's a lot of fun.. I love how clunky it is as well.. Nice win!

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Tried playing it but took ages to get into a lobby and then it just broke on us. However looks pretty good stil.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
I love how you just get thrown out of the plane when you jump out
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(06-10-2018, 07:37 AM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Tried playing it but took ages to get into a lobby and then it just broke on us. However looks pretty good stil.

that was only an issue during the first 2 days of the game, the server issues are mostly fixed now

tabg is a great game
Never played PUBG or Fortnite before I played TABG, but it was a great experience and might have to give both a try
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]