Poll: "I view the admin team as a professional unit."
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
True.
25.00%
1 25.00%
False.
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ethernet Cable (or why I learned to love the CRINGE)
I get that some of you think you're funny but when I log into the forums and look at people with these signatures: 
[Image: Sk7Uhgv.png]
[Image: FL_SPARX.png]
The first thing that comes to mind is dislike for the person, the ones I've seen do this usually stick bits like "I'm a bumlick" thinking its sarcasm but in reality they're just mirroring the views people actually already possess regarding them. The FL staff continually attempts to look "professional" yet set their signatures to shit like that, kinda counter-productive to spend all this time building up an image which lets be honest nobody accepts - besides from those who say they do so they can build their way to the !command podium - but still... if you lot wanna fuck about then fuck about but don't expect people the next second you get a bi-polar on to start treating you like some big bad boi. No disrespect to the admins but its getting pure SPANK, banter and memes over I'm going onto some websites that provide graphic videos of people. ok
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161
who cares
Also thought I'd mention, I don't dislike either of the people whose signatures I've provided. Just the quickest examples I could grab.
(06-09-2018, 05:51 PM)Ethan Bradberry Wrote: who cares

Please don't reply to my thread unless you provide me a steam giftcard, thanks.
I've always seen them as a joke if I'm honest. No harm in a little joke. Adding to this it just goes to show they are just players as well, if we can have them why not the staff team?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-09-2018, 06:01 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: I've always seen them as a joke if I'm honest. No harm in a little joke. Adding to this it just goes to show they are just players as well, if we can have them why not the staff team?

Makes them look like the joke if anything, try to give off a hard nut attitude or piss about. Pick one.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161
CRINGE

Also:

[Image: mario2_by_hawkview-dcbin9s.jpg]