PR: Cooper
Name of player: Cooper 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:436687962

Time in GMT: Around 11:40AM 

Server: V5P

Summary: He followed me all the way from Slums to Apartments, and I already told him to stop. Then I got up and bought an apartment and didn't notice he was still following me and I left the door open for my friend to come in. I didn't notice Cooper got in my house and when I saw him I was kinda shocked (excuse my voice lmao) and told him to get out. He was armed, and searching my property. This is considered as a raid, even though the door was open and he didn't have to force himself in. He kept searching all the rooms and I wasn't sure what to do with him, if I got armed I would've been killed so I just locked him in the bathroom so I could get armed, then he forced himself out and when he finished checking all the rooms, which were all empty, he decided to leave. My friend was at the door and i put a weapon out but I got killed before I could even talk to him. This is a random raid, he had no reason to enter my property armed and search all of the rooms as they were empty. He claims he wasn't raiding, he says he was just searching, which makes no sense. 

Evidence: https://youtu.be/p7RGVx5sUEg
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
Approved.

Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]