...if v:Nick() == 'Pollux' then print("You are now a Developer!") return end
(06-08-2018, 01:09 PM)Fultz Wrote: Honestly everything I see about you reminds me of Mavis. Don't end up being like Mavis.

Gratz

Wait what how? :c
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-08-2018, 01:09 PM)Fultz Wrote: Honestly everything I see about you reminds me of Mavis. Don't end up being like Mavis.

Gratz

What he said ^

Pollux, You remind us of Mavis because he pushed out updates at such a high frequency which is what you're doing however after a short while of doing that he started to change quite drastically into somebody that we all lost respect for. He and you have really been the only Developers FL's ever had that push out so many updates so quickly.

He did a lot of things we (The community) did not like, However he wasn't demoted for ages as his Development was helping FL quite a lot and he was too valuable to lose.

Anyways, Congratulations man you deserve it.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Pollux
(06-08-2018, 04:10 PM)JackZ Wrote:

Gratz

What he said ^

Pollux, You remind us of Mavis because he pushed out updates at such a high frequency which is what you're doing however after a short while of doing that he started to change quite drastically into somebody that we all lost respect for. He and you have really been the only Developers FL's ever had that push out so many updates so quickly.

He did a lot of things we (The community) did not like, However he wasn't demoted for ages as his Development was helping FL quite a lot and he was too valuable to lose.

Mavis gave me 10,000 Trabants, be like Mavis!
The following 9 users Like Falc's post:
  • Pollux, James, Lewwings, BasicallyMental, Exotic, JackZ, mintblackbeard, sebasti161, SpaghettiFTW
(06-08-2018, 04:20 PM)Falc Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 04:10 PM)JackZ Wrote:

Gratz

What he said ^

Mavis gave me 10,000 Trabants, be like Mavis!

mavis indirectly gave me a million illegitimate dollars, be like mavis!
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Pollux, James
Lets not turn this into a Mavis thread. It would be unfair to compare both him and Pollux when we haven't even seen Pollux's full potential.

Congratulations, Pollux.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 6 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • sebasti161, Luna, Pollux, mintblackbeard, James, Avgar
Make daddy proud
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Pollux
gr8t job maaeete. you make fl great agan
The following 1 user Likes RMV_United's post:
  • Pollux