Player Report
Quote:NOTICE

I am posting on behalf of the accused user, I am not in any way affiliated and/or connected to this player report. Anything said below this notice is the direct words from the accused user. I do not accept liability for any insults/comments/statements made in the text below.  All replies with this notice will be from the accused user only unless stated otherwise.

Hello fellas,

I was simply addressing the situation as it unfolded at the time and the reasons we was running around the streets with melee weapons out, as I stated there was multiple of us rioting again the government at the time, one police officer pointing a weapon at us as we just beat a guy to death isn’t going to frighten us off that much in this situation.
You want me to stop replying about this AFK avoiding but you keep bringing it up. It’s funny how you mention on the forums how you though “I take responsibilities for me actions” yet in OOC chat you would call me a minge and state I’m only “acting cool”, thank you for finally opening up your feelings to me.
I don’t believe there is anything else to say on this matter, everything has been covered from my side and we’ll just wait and see how this all unfolds. I can take a look when I’m Back home and see if I have any recordings that back myself up however the chances are slim.

Anyways thank you for your time and I hope you have a splendid weekend as well.
Rebelz
Rebelz once again the fact that you claim to have a background story doesn't make you immune to the server rules.It's nothing personal I would have done the same if it was anyone else. I won't post anything else unless I am requested to by an admin.

Dimitris,
Evening fellas,
When will this be concluded?
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
--| Approved |--

It is clear that while under Gunpoint with command given said user decided not to obey by the Rule regarding FearRP. Said player only had a blunt object in close proximity and therefore you were able to put them under FearRP. However the 'bypass of the AFK Timer' has been denied in this instance as to bypass said timer inputs such as 'W,A,S,D' are required and +right would not achieve this.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<