New vending machines!
(06-11-2018, 04:59 PM)Razor Wrote: Removed - DVN

Arny can enjoy developing, and actually, gain experience which he can use in real life. (there are a few jobs within IT development, u know??)

We rely on Arny, and we can enjoy playing because of him, so go ahead and be thankful for that, because if the whole development team went to "enjoy life" as you say, you wouldn't even be able to post a reply here anymore  Cool

So a big thanks, Arny and the rest of the contributor/developer team!

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 3 users Like Santaliz's post:
  • Luna, Pollux, Lewwings
A lot of work goes into to small updates, sometimes more than our larger updates.

Well done Arny, look forward to seeing more work from you Smile
The following 5 users Like DVN's post:
  • Luna, Pollux, Santaliz, Panda, Lewwings
Developers and contributors work hard and strive to improve the enjoyment of the community whilst playing on the server. Updates, major or minor, have thought, time and effort put into them, Arny's update is no exception.

All Arny tried to do was improve FL via his update, and whilst the majority of the community appreciated his contribution to the servers, it is quite sad and aggravating to see someone call him out for his hardwork and basically tell him to "get a life". Very rude, Arny chose to add to the gamemode, respect his choice.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 4 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Greed^, Luna, Pollux, sebasti161
so defensive lol over a gmod server
(06-12-2018, 06:55 AM)Brad_ Wrote: so defensive lol over a gmod server

jeeeeeeeez. with a profile picture like that i can't defiantly tell your double ard and i am treading water right now, but seriously pal your just making a mockery of yourself.  Why would't you be thankful for an update? what makes you have the right to act tough over a thread with the title: "New vending machines!"
The following 4 users Like god's post:
  • Pollux, Luna, Lewwings, Envy
(06-12-2018, 04:38 PM)Dobbs Wrote:

jeeeeeeeez. with a profile picture like that i can't defiantly tell your double ard and i am treading water right now, but seriously pal your just making a mockery of yourself.  Why would't you be thankful for an update? what makes you have the right to act tough over a thread with the title: "New vending machines!"

presumably because mr bradleedahamsta/razor/brad_/whatever is angry at arny for having a rank while he got banned
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Pollux, Lewwings
(06-08-2018, 07:52 PM)Flame.. Wrote: Always wanted to get more food

you eat enough crisp xd
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Flame..
(06-13-2018, 12:25 AM)Frost Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 07:52 PM)Flame.. Wrote: Always wanted to get more food

you eat enough crisp xd

FROST GO TO BED YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!  Sleepy X_x X_x
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • RaZZ

Appreciate the work being done.

If you dont, your comment isn't needed, and ill now proceed to politely tell you to fuck off.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • Pollux, Lewwings
Pretty neat I suppose.