Players Report: RDM + Random Raid
I have talked to Aspire and according to him, he initiated FearRP during the muted section of the video. I would like you to provide an unmuted copy.
If it contains audio you would like to keep private, I am happy to review it personally.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(06-04-2018, 03:38 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: You didn't mention random raiding in your original summary just to note.
So, I've looked at the logs for Tenshi and Legion and I don't see any contraband placed by them.
Is there any footage from before this raid? I want to rule out any other possibilities such as one of the Corleones interacting via microphone.

Yes, I will need to upload it.
May I send it to you via pm?
(06-04-2018, 04:49 PM)Legion Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 03:38 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: You didn't mention random raiding in your original summary just to note.
So, I've looked at the logs for Tenshi and Legion and I don't see any contraband placed by them.
Is there any footage from before this raid? I want to rule out any other possibilities such as one of the Corleones interacting via microphone.

Yes, I will need to upload it.
May I send it to you via pm?

You may.
Still awaiting the the video. If you do not send it within 24 hours I will be concluding this report without it.
I have reviewed a longer video and there is no contraband, and no previous interaction other than that at the entrance of the base when the raid is initiated.
Aspire, [FL:RP] KA34 and [FL:RP] Inlandbubbles have raided without sufficient reason.

The missing audio from when Aspire executed Legion is still missing in the longer video, so the claim that fearRP was initiated is otherwise un-proven at this point in time.
However my previous point about executing without giving someone sufficient time to respond still stands.

Note: Methodize was not involved in this raid. I cannot see his name anywhere in both scoreboard and in the video at the time.

Approved.

Thank you for your report.
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]