Report: Tenshi
Name of player: Tenshi

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:25621180

Time in GMT: Around 8:15PM

Server: V5P

Summary: A cop crashed into me so I died, and I was trying to get to a location by foot. You can clearly see me running on the left side of the road, and I saw the truck coming the opposite direction, I switched sides so he wouldn't "accidentally" crash into me, but yet he still went on the left side just to kill me, and didn't even stop afterwards, which clearly shows it wasn't accidental. 

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w-RTeoauF0
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
Tenshi here, it wasnt me. At this time i was at the event. Admins even saw me there ^^

Besides, you can clearly see "This vehicle is broken" in the video. I couldn't drive a broken car. only cops can.
My RP name is "Jeanne Antoinette Poisson", I've done plenty of /me in the event and even passed out and died at the end, people will probably remember that name to prove my claims Smile

Edited: I'm not sure but the driver looks like a man. Ever since i got a donator (a few days ago) I'm playing as a woman with my fabulous dress <3. No one can claim that but just saying...

Edited*2: I remember the person who accidntly killed me at the end of the event if needed a proof that i was there until the end.
After some intense scanning through logs I have found that it was actually rji45403 who CDM'd you.

Approved.

Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]