Player Report: yulia
(06-03-2018, 11:56 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 11:46 AM)Rebelz Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 11:42 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 11:38 AM)Rebelz Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 11:25 AM)Yulia Wrote: Actually he was involved in all of the situations I was in last night as he was my bodyguard. In regards to your other video of me calling people cunts mentioning failRP, everything about that situation was definite failRP. Who in their right mind thinks a human tower in front of the nexus is good RP? After I had mentioned it was failRP the admin had come over and split it up anyway. I haven't seen a single rule about the words I can and can't use on the server. I apologise for my behavior last night but next time you're actually offended out of character its not hard to just stop and tell me that you don't like it, how am I meant to know how others feel about how my character acts?

(06-03-2018, 11:36 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote: I am so confused to what you are on about here. Yet again. I am talking about you disrespecting players not about the role playing that is going on.

I do believe your report states:

Quote:I also have a video of her refusing to roleplay, constanting yelling the words 'Why are you metagaming' and 'this is failrp'. If you would like me to attach this video I will. As rule 1.10 states '1.10 You are only required to provide a reason for your RP actions if a staff members asks.' She made roleplaying differcult. (I would like to add, this is the reason she was using homophobic language. Because she didnt like that I had all the reason to stop her and arrest her. This proves my point she cannot roleplay without casuing a drama.)

I am just stating the reason to why she started to insult me. I was trying to roleplay, but she didn’t want too. She was asking me why was I metagaming, but I do not need to tell her because rule 1.10 is in place. 

Yet again. I am talking about the player harassment and disrespect. I have homosexual friends that play on this server, and feel this language should not be tolerated at all.

She was questioning as previously you was provoking a reaction by arresting her for no valid reason. Well you got the reaction and cried about it

I asked her to provide ID, she refused. So I arrested her for evading a police officer and refusing to provide an ID on request of an officer. My actions do not weigh up to her reaction.

"She was questioning as previously you was provoking a reaction by arresting her for no valid reason. Well you got the reaction and cried about it"

As i said, you arrested her multiple times for invalid/minor things to provoke a reaction. You got your reaction and now you've gone and cried on the forums for brownie points. Well played.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Quote:I asked her to provide ID, she refused. So I arrested her for evading a police officer and refusing to provide an ID on request of an officer. My actions do not weigh up to her reaction.

Rebelz, as of this point you are no longer involved. So please do not comment.

I believe i was with Yulia at the time of the arrest as we ran in the hospital so i could remove her handcuffs. at this point i believe yourself and another officer used the prompt that appears in chat to find us and chase her once again.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
(06-03-2018, 12:31 PM)Rebelz Wrote:
Quote:I asked her to provide ID, she refused. So I arrested her for evading a police officer and refusing to provide an ID on request of an officer. My actions do not weigh up to her reaction.

Rebelz, as of this point you are no longer involved. So please do not comment.

I believe i was with Yulia at the time of the arrest as we ran in the hospital so i could remove her handcuffs. at this point i believe yourself and another officer used the prompt that appears in chat to find us and chase her once again.

Right none of that happened. I have a 1 hour and 45 minute video of my whole gaming session. If an admin wants me to provide it so they can see everything I did in gsme then I will provide it. Thank you. 

YET AGAIN, you are not involved in her disrespecting and Harassing me out of character. So stop commenting please. 

Just because you were with her. in the videos I have provided I don’t see you. So you are not involved. Leave my thread. Thank you
Yes it did. I was arrested by someone and while he walked off to deal with another situation I was left on my own so I ran away to the hospital with Rebelz where he uncuffed me. Since you can see this in the chat a random officer who wasn't part of my original arrest had taken information from the chat where it said I was uncuffed. He then followed me and that's when you ran over joining in with his metagaming. Do you have this part recorded at the hospital since you act like you were somehow involved in every situation I ran into last night?
(06-03-2018, 12:56 PM)Yulia Wrote: Yes it did. I was arrested by someone and while he walked off to deal with another situation I was left on my own so I ran away to the hospital with Rebelz where he uncuffed me. Since you can see this in the chat a random officer who wasn't part of my original arrest had taken information from the chat where it said I was uncuffed. He then followed me and that's when you ran over joining in with his metagaming. Do you have this part recorded at the hospital since you act like you were somehow involved in every situation I ran into last night?

Yes can you provide the video please, I cannot remember. Can you please post it so I can view it. Thank you
Not once have I claimed I had a video of it, whereas you have. Please provide this part that you claim is untrue in a situation you weren't involved in till you ran over to the small general store.
But please may an admin deal with the situation of the disrespect and harassment towards me. The video shouldn’t effect the outcome as it isn’t on topic. But will still supply it as yulia has requested it
Quote: As i said, you arrested her multiple times for invalid/minor things to provoke a reaction. You got your reaction and now you've gone and cried on the forums for brownie points. Well played.

As seen by this video, I only arrested her once. I have not issued any warnings nor have I approached her in a manner which would cause such a reaction.

Moments after the arrest, there was a jailbreak. I was killed in the cross fire and retired from the force.

I made one arrest and that was yulia. I did not deal with anyone else.

Please remember;
Quote:Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

By you writing that post, you are in theory misleading the case with your false statements.

Quote:I believe i was with Yulia at the time of the arrest as we ran in the hospital so i could remove her handcuffs. at this point i believe yourself and another officer used the prompt that appears in chat to find us and chase her once again. 

Yet again, this statement is false. As seen by this video, I never entered the hosptail nor did I have time to look at the chat to see anything. You can also see that on my chat hud, nothing comes up about handcuffing etc.

Quote:He then followed me and that's when you ran over joining in with his metagaming. Do you have this part recorded at the hospital since you act like you were somehow involved in every situation I ran into last night?

I didnt really have any involvement by the hospital. I tazed you for running away from the police. Which you can clearly see at 6:07 in the video.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Also in the begining of the video, Rebelz you break rule; 
Quote:3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice). 

You should have stopped using you baseball bat and followed my orders. You broke FearRP and tried to attack a police officer, who had a pointed M4A1, with a baseball bat.

So you are now involved, feel free to comment Wink

[spoiler= VIDEO (Sorry for the chewing noses, me old dear bought me some sweets)]

[/spoiler]

EDIT: I am still trying to keep this thread on topic. The Player Report is on yulia for disrepect and haressment towards me for no reason, use of homophobic language which find very inappropriate and shouldnt be torletated.
Rebelz, please do not post in a report you are not involved in. Being associated with an individual in-character does not give you the right to post on a player report, which is by all means OOC.

Yuria, instead of resorting to insulting and slandering an individual you should either tell them that you don't like what they are doing or talk to a member of staff if you believe it to be necessary.
Reading what has been said, the primary reason for your reaction is because you were arrested by CorieTheNub, correct me if I am wrong. Arrests are otherwise considered in-character. The only exceptions being when they are a part of a mass RDA spree and so forth.
You should consider conveying your opinion on someone in a more constructive manner next time, rather than resorting to insulting them, which only makes things worse.

Approved.

Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]