UBR Request for Adam (not meâ„¢2)
Posting again for my brother

Your name: At the time it was [LF] Adam, Now Adam

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48101653

Your ban ID: 73046

Banned by: SnowredWolf

Reason: ToS

Involved: A lot of people, most of whom I barely even remember as this happened almost two years ago if not already two years.

Why we should unban you: It's been quite a long time, and as I have stated in the past, I have learned from my mistakes and deeply regret using FL's gamemode.
I had plenty of chances to resign my position, and return to FL, however, I did not do this, as I was an arrogant 15 year old, and I apologize for my actions.
I was probably one of the most aggressive to FL, and for that I'd like to apologize as well. I will not try and justify my actions, they were wrong and I admit that.
It's been a long time, and I believe I am ready to return, ready to prove myself worthy of being on the server again. I accept my ban as it's completely valid, and unlike some people who were involved and banned, I have not double accounted nor planned on it.
Before my ban and blacklist I had a clean record besides a few blacklists, not including my bans before the wipe (which my last ban before this one was in 2013.) Due to this, I believe if I was allowed to return I would follow the rules accordingly and Roleplay properly.
Thank you for considering my appeal, and I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Best Regards,
Adam
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
Hello, Adam.

Have you read our updated Unban Request rules? Please read the bottom.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello, yes I had read the bottom portion of the updated UBR rules, however I still believed I had a chance of redemption even though I had broke the ToS, especially with people still being unbanned for ToS bans even when they had lengthy records of punishments. As I stated, I am extremely sorry for my actions, and it will never happen again as I believe I can still be a positive person within the community.

Thanks,
Adam
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
Other cases are unrelated as every case is different. You will not be unbanned as the severity of what you did is not tolerated in any sense.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]