Player Report Forgee
(06-24-2018, 07:05 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(06-16-2018, 11:55 PM)The Killroy Wrote: -EDIT-

After offering Forgee the option to accept my apology for previous wrongdoings against him such as insulting, etc and for us to just quash beef and go our separate ways and him responding with perceived insults through mutual contacts such as "toxic" as well as others expressing they're want for this staff report to remain as they are also hurt by what he did and feel punishment should be dealt I'd like to cancel my request to have the thread closed.

When you say "offering" you mean bribing me saying that if I unbanned you, you would close your AA? You keep saying that you've "Changed" but repeatedly show that you have not. Noda messaged me being your messenger to tell me that you would like to be unbanned, I gave you a second chance already and you blew it almost immediately. Also you claim that me calling you "Toxic" is an insult however its just a summary of your general attitude, which you have proven to be true on multiple occasions.

posting for killroyer

I didn't try to bribe you at all, I said if you forgave me for all the shit I said and did against you that I'd be willing to drop all the shit and we could go our seperate ways - when I tried to ask you if you'd seen the PM through Noda you began calling me "toxic", etc so I decided "Well he clearly cares more about petty squabbles than being the bigger man" so I requested to keep the thread open as a result of you not wanting to accept that our arguing and dislike for eachother was childish and leaving it behind us. Regardless of how "toxic" you feel *I* am I'm not the one who laughs at people joking about gassing Africans and promotes anti-semitism. If you'd like to provide proof of me asking you to unban me feel free because quite frankly what you've just said is either lying in the courthouse or you reading into something that isn't there, cheers.

As you've chosen to include Noda in this I'd like to ask him to respond in regards to your claims of him asking for me to be unbanned as I never for a moment asked him to do so - he was asked if he could ask if you've read my PM atwhich I was told about you calling me "toxic".

In the private messages in regard to my use of the word transgression, that wasn't meant in the biblical sense but rather the cinematic sense - "cinema of transgression". I asked for you to forgive me for my pisstakings and jokes.
Id like to leave a quick comment here as a thread i made is being used against Forgee here.

My goodbye thread is toxic and does have a racist remark, there isn't any getting around it. However if you read through the comments you will find a large quantity of members, staff and even SA's have commented on the thread - are you saying they all endorse racism too?

People like threads for different reasons, the reason forgee has liked it is because a friend who he had played with a lot was leaving a community he had grown fond of.

At the end of the day a lot of people in this community are going soft and are using punishments to get one over on people, not because they feel like a punishment is deserved but instead because they want the other member to suffer so they can feel some low form of self satisfaction. This is one of those cases, let the man like a post on the forums - you cant sum his entire life up based on him liking a post kidda.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
(06-24-2018, 07:16 PM)Richtea Wrote: Id like to leave a quick comment here as a thread i made is being used against Forgee here.

My goodbye thread is toxic and does have a racist remark, there isn't any getting around it. However if you read through the comments you will find a large quantity of members, staff and even SA's have commented on the thread - are you saying they all endorse racism too?

People like threads for different reasons, the reason forgee has liked it is because a friend who he had played with a lot was leaving a community he had grown fond of.

At the end of the day a lot of people in this community are going soft and are using punishments to get one over on people, not because they feel like a punishment is deserved but instead because they want the other member to suffer so they can feel some low form of self satisfaction. This is one of those cases, let the man like a post on the forums - you cant sum his entire life up based on him liking a post kidda.

posting for killroyer

They didn't like the post as they realised how that would look as a staff member liking a thread which endorsing genocide. I'm reporting him as he personally offended me with his anti-semitic profile song and as a result I also found he liked posts that promote mass genocide
(06-24-2018, 07:21 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:16 PM)Richtea Wrote: Id like to leave a quick comment here as a thread i made is being used against Forgee here.

posting for killroyer

They didn't like the post as they realised how that would look as a staff member liking a thread which endorsing genocide. I'm reporting him as he personally offended me with his anti-semitic profile song and as a result I also found he liked posts that promote mass genocide

This is the exact problem; grow up.

Forgee liking a thread isn't going to get the Africans gassed is it.
wannabe skid
(06-24-2018, 07:24 PM)Richtea Wrote:

posting for killroyer

posting for the killroy

Doesn't matter if it does, racism is not allowed on the forums and admins are expected to act in a professional manner. By liking a post which ENDORSES the murder of Africans you are in-part supporting that thread and not acting in a manner expected of admins.
(06-24-2018, 07:30 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

posting for killroyer

posting for the killroy

Doesn't matter if it does, racism is not allowed on the forums and admins are expected to act in a professional manner. By liking a post which ENDORSES the murder of Africans you are in-part supporting that thread and not acting in a manner expected of admins.

Maybe i wanted to laughing gas the africans? why do you have to assume I was referring to genocide.

I am greatly insulted that you think that of me and kindly request that you apologise.
wannabe skid
(06-24-2018, 07:44 PM)Richtea Wrote:

posting for killroyer

posting for the killroy

Maybe i wanted to laughing gas the africans? why do you have to assume I was referring to genocide.

I am greatly insulted that you think that of me and kindly request that you apologise.

poisting for my man killerjoy
I find that highly unlikely.
(06-24-2018, 07:52 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:21 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: posting for killroyer

posting for the killroy

Unfortunately for you, what you find likely and unlikely holds zero value to me.
wannabe skid
(06-24-2018, 07:53 PM)Richtea Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:24 PM)Richtea Wrote: This is the exact problem; grow up.

posting for the killroy

Unfortunately for you, what you find likely and unlikely holds zero value to me.

posting for killmanjoy

Neither do any of your responses to me, you are a self-professed troll and your insulting on that thread has also been duly-noted for a PR once this is concluded.
(06-24-2018, 07:56 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:53 PM)Richtea Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:30 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: posting for the killroy

posting for killmanjoy

Neither do any of your responses to me, you are a self-professed troll and your insulting on that thread has also been duly-noted for a PR once this is concluded.

Dont start being all big and clever and then turn the whole "your a troll" when ya start loosing
wannabe skid