Player Report Forgee
(06-24-2018, 07:57 PM)Richtea Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:56 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:53 PM)Richtea Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:52 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:44 PM)Richtea Wrote: Maybe i wanted to laughing gas the africans? why do you have to assume I was referring to genocide.

I am greatly insulted that you think that of me and kindly request that you apologise.

poisting for my man killerjoy
I find that highly unlikely.

Unfortunately for you, what you find likely and unlikely holds zero value to me.

posting for killmanjoy

Neither do any of your responses to me, you are a self-professed troll and your insulting on that thread has also been duly-noted for a PR once this is concluded.

Dont start being all big and clever and then turn the whole "your a troll" when ya start loosing

posting for killerjoyerman

[Image: unknown.png]
I wouldn't be had you not admitted it.
(06-24-2018, 08:01 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:53 PM)Richtea Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:52 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: poisting for my man killerjoy
I find that highly unlikely.

Unfortunately for you, what you find likely and unlikely holds zero value to me.

posting for killmanjoy

Neither do any of your responses to me, you are a self-professed troll and your insulting on that thread has also been duly-noted for a PR once this is concluded.

Dont start being all big and clever and then turn the whole "your a troll" when ya start loosing

At no point have i denied it silly boy.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
(06-24-2018, 08:03 PM)Richtea Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 08:01 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 07:53 PM)Richtea Wrote: Unfortunately for you, what you find likely and unlikely holds zero value to me.

posting for killmanjoy

At no point have i denied it silly boy.

posting for killerofjoy

Never said you did.

I'm going to request an admin to conclude this now, cheers
(06-24-2018, 06:50 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: posting for killroyman

[Image: wbcprQj.png]

I'd also like to add how Forgee has endorsed racist posts in the past, this post he has liked says "Africans should be gassed". As a Staff member he should ban them for this and not be endorsing and allowing such behavior. Not to mention how this thread has been up since 2017 and I've reported it to two different staff members and it has been ignored. I'm frankly shocked at the state of the FL team at this moment in time - especially consider how I was warned a few days ago for telling people to report troll posts about XXX's death yet he's allowed to spread RACIAL HATE on the forums and an admin just laughs it off and likes it? Taking the piss I swear.
This not only proves that Forgee has quite the habbit of finding racism / anti-semitism funny and wasn't just a one time occurance. Something really needs to be done about this.

You are aware I wasnt even trial administrator when I liked that post right?
(06-24-2018, 08:56 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 06:50 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: posting for killroyman

[Image: wbcprQj.png]

I'd also like to add how Forgee has endorsed racist posts in the past, this post he has liked says "Africans should be gassed". As a Staff member he should ban them for this and not be endorsing and allowing such behavior. Not to mention how this thread has been up since 2017 and I've reported it to two different staff members and it has been ignored. I'm frankly shocked at the state of the FL team at this moment in time - especially consider how I was warned a few days ago for telling people to report troll posts about XXX's death yet he's allowed to spread RACIAL HATE on the forums and an admin just laughs it off and likes it? Taking the piss I swear.
This not only proves that Forgee has quite the habbit of finding racism / anti-semitism funny and wasn't just a one time occurance. Something really needs to be done about this.

You are aware I wasnt even trial administrator when I liked that post right?

posting for killerofjoyerman

If anything that makes me question the recruitment process.
The first bit of anti-semitism still stands regardless of the second piece presented.
Since I was asked to reply, Ill give my involvement in their conversations.

Killroy asked me to forward an apology with a request to be unbanned from the Discord server. Forgee said he would unban him, and he did.

Then a few weeks later I was asked to tell Forgee to check his forum PMs. Forgee claimed that Killroy was asking for an unban in exchange for removal of the admin abuse report. Killroy claimed this was not the case. Whoever is right is unknown to me, I don't know the contents of the message. That's the extent of my involvement.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Firstly, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have now spent the time to go through this case.

It is assumptive to suggest that Forgee's music was displaying any hate or his own personal beliefs towards the Jewish people. He did not outright state any distaste towards them. As for him liking a post which shows a similar situation, this was made ages ago as stated by Forgee. Forgee has also proven himself worthy throughout his trial and so what happened before has nothing to do with our induction of administrators.
With this being said, Forgee does indeed need to be more careful in the future to not cause any offence.

I would also like to point out in this case that Killroy, upon joining the community, changed your identity to go under the pseudo of 'Schlomo' and actively brought attention to the Jewish people throughout many of your threads, even going as far to ask peoples opinions on them (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87220), which in its self is very provocative. It seems rather hypocritical of you making this report on him and seems to come out of seemingly revenge after he punished you, which is even more evident out of the attempted bribe you proposed to Forgee.

Case Closed.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]