'Official' clans
I do think one of the most basic things you should be able to understand is knowing when people are obviously joking and when people are serious.

I really am not sure why instead of de-escalating this silly situation you keep defending yourself by calling Lombardi liars, it doesn't help you whatsoever.
(08-10-2018, 11:36 PM)Jan Wrote: I do think one of the most basic things you should be able to understand is knowing when people are obviously joking and when people are serious.

I really am not sure why instead of de-escalating this silly situation you keep defending yourself by calling Lombardi liars, it doesn't help you whatsoever.

It is what it is mate. The situation hasn't escalated anywhere as it's been settled before Yonno replied to me directly between me and Fultz. It's not defending myself here, if you read my reply you can see me admit to mine and Joe Joe's mistake and insist we will do better in future Smile
This situation is nowhere near solved between you and Fultz, or between you and anyone aslong as you keep claiming they've lied about their roleplays.

Admit you messed up big time without throwing shots at others by calling them liars and let the discussions go on, they should be expected after a situation like this.

Smile
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Yonno
DVN I never would have expected you to be someone who is instantly willing to shift blame on everyone else to make your mistakes seem less important. First with telling me that "you didn't vote to give Lombardi official. That was Joe Joe's choice." to now telling the community that "Lombardi are a bunch of liars." Everytime you say you have made a mistake you quickly point out that it isnt completely your fault by blaming us. I am also glad that you are the only one here posting things while Joe Joe just hides off minding his own business.

Back here in reality, both you and Joe Joe, promoted a clan that only said "Good rp today Smile" on the forums. Both you and Joe Joe sit here talking about how you guys hold the official status to this high standard, but you promoted a clan that never even wrote about rps. They said "Good rp today." I don't even know how you can sit here and feel good about keeping your rank as Clan Officer. This whole thing is pathetic. Both of you should be gracious that Divey doesnt just remove the rank off of you and give it to someone else.

This is just sad at this point that you are arguing about this and posting the snarkiest smiles afterwards like you are hot shit. Both you and Joe Joe should step down from Clan Officer because the level of incompetence is just too insane for my head to handle.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Jan, Grunt