'Official' clans
(08-07-2018, 11:33 PM)JackZ Wrote: funniest thing is that Fultz 'the don' was posting 'good Rp today guys' for a good 1-2 months and didn't join the server once, because of these posts he got official status.

We didn't give Fultz official because of these posts, they were already official by this point. Those posts were to retain their official rank as Fultz and others publicly lied on the clan page about roleplays. This is something me and Joe Joe admittedly missed, but we learned from our lesson. Get your facts right before you start acting clever spouting rubbish Smile

As for further comments Baskingner, we're looking into the suggestions, we can't just click our fingers and have these changes implemented as the staff team still have a major input and that's exactly how we want it, the final approval comes from me, Joe Joe & Divey. We then need to look into changing rules and how it will effect current situations, we need to come together to discuss these changes which will be as soon as we can. Not to mention some suggestions require development.

We're still looking at clans and monitoring behaviour/activity, some are looking great right now and I'm hopeful they will continue and hopefully be awarded the official status.
The following 3 users Like DVN's post:
  • god, Grunt, Joe Joe
(08-09-2018, 04:59 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 11:33 PM)JackZ Wrote: funniest thing is that Fultz 'the don' was posting 'good Rp today guys' for a good 1-2 months and didn't join the server once, because of these posts he got official status.

We didn't give Fultz official because of these posts, they were already official by this point. Those posts were to retain their official rank as Fultz and others publicly lied on the clan page about roleplays. This is something me and Joe Joe admittedly missed, but we learned from our lesson. Get your facts right before you start acting clever spouting rubbish Smile

No this is actually not true. I'm going to be breaking this whole thing down here in a second for you. Since both, you and Joe Joe are either trying to save face on what happened or are just being completely delusional. I normally wouldnt do shit like this and would talk to you privately, but you calling others out for "spouting rubbish" is just pathetic.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • DVN
Can't wait for Fultz to go epic style
(08-09-2018, 09:48 PM)Fultz Wrote:

No this is actually not true. I'm going to be breaking this whole thing down here in a second for you. Since both, you and Joe Joe are either trying to save face on what happened or are just being completely delusional. I normally wouldnt do shit like this and would talk to you privately, but you calling others out for "spouting rubbish" is just pathetic.

So after speaking will Fultz I would like to publicly announce the mistake me and Joe Joe make was substantially bigger. All of the previous roleplays on the clan were never done either, they were lied about too, we missed this of course and do apologise. Some of the roleplays done after they became official were roleplayed, some weren't it's just a mixture.

As we move forward we now have learned to put a lot more effort into vetting roleplays, checking activity, clan progress and development to make sure we pick the best clans for Official and that they stay the best and not fall off.
[Image: rSaHD6U.gif]
(08-09-2018, 10:18 PM)DVN Wrote:

So after speaking will Fultz I would like to publicly announce the mistake me and Joe Joe make was substantially bigger. All of the previous roleplays on the clan were never done either, they were lied about too, we missed this of course and do apologise. Some of the roleplays done after they became official were roleplayed, some weren't it's just a mixture.

As we move forward we now have learned to put a lot more effort into vetting roleplays, checking activity, clan progress and development to make sure we pick the best clans for Official and that they stay the best and not fall off.

Please realize the difference between "lying about roleplay" and overly obvious sarcastic posts, I think it was quite obvious no Lombardi roleplay ever took place. Im not the biggest fan of being called a liar by the opposing party while it was quite obvious a mistake on their end. 

Besides, if those posts didnt obtain us official status, then what did? Nothing else has taken place on behalf of the Lombardi Family, so im quite confused. Regardless of anything, the whole situation was one big meme, official status is a meme, and the procedure to gaining official status is a meme.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Another good rp today boys keep up the work
The following 3 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Huskii, James, ryan!
This shit fucked up
(08-10-2018, 10:17 AM)Aspire Wrote: -Communication ceased-

Oh ok.
(08-09-2018, 11:53 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 10:18 PM)DVN Wrote:

Please realize the difference between "lying about roleplay" and overly obvious sarcastic posts, I think it was quite obvious no Lombardi roleplay ever took place. Im not the biggest fan of being called a liar by the opposing party while it was quite obvious a mistake on their end. 

Besides, if those posts didnt obtain us official status, then what did? Nothing else has taken place on behalf of the Lombardi Family, so im quite confused. Regardless of anything, the whole situation was one big meme, official status is a meme, and the procedure to gaining official status is a meme.

Let me put it into perspective for you, as you seem to label what you did to not seem as bad.

"I fucked the queen". This is a lie, but I'm gonna label it a meme.

"Great rp today guys really enjoyed it". This is a lie, but you're gonna label it a meme.