What happened to FL?
(05-30-2018, 10:01 PM)Random Wrote: Instead of saying that this and that is a joke. Explain why. Explain what could be done better. That is the only way to move anything forward, simply stating that A,B and C is bad is not very helpful Smile

Stop adding useless shit like clocks.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(05-30-2018, 10:04 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 10:01 PM)Random Wrote: Instead of saying that this and that is a joke. Explain why. Explain what could be done better. That is the only way to move anything forward, simply stating that A,B and C is bad is not very helpful Smile

Right so lets just stop small updates. Great 10/10 sound advice. An update is an update and whether small or not it adds. Just because you dislike it, it doesn't mean that everyone else does. We cannot bring out major updates every day.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 3 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Random, Narcotic, TheSiphon
I personally "left" as I got bored of GMOD. I've started playing GTA 5 instead (and some other games too)

In my opinion, if FL wants to "survive", then it needs to branch out to other games. (preferably ones that community members are already into/playing)
Maybe start up a GTA 5 RP server (along side the GMOD one) and maybe get into RP servers on other games too.

I have nothing against FL, but GMOD is the issue for me, it's just a stale game with poop gfx.
(I don't even have GMOD installed on my computer at this time as I have no plans to go back to it any time soon)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 1 user Likes RIC0H's post:
  • mgdwszx
(05-30-2018, 10:05 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

Right so lets just stop small updates. Great 10/10 sound advice. An update is an update and whether small or not it adds. Just because you dislike it, it doesn't mean that everyone else does. We cannot bring out major updates every day.

You're not taking on criticism. I said stop adding useless shit like clocks. I did not say 'BRING OUT BIG UPDATES EVERY SINGLE DAY' We don't want big ass updates everyday NOBODY said that please quote us. I'd rather have updates that are actually taking on board what the community want?

There's a page called Suggestions; you should read it some time. https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7
Just because you like it doesn't mean everyone else does.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(05-30-2018, 10:05 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:

What did I just read?
Who said that anyone wants a major update everyday?

I could argue that same thing to your argument, just because you like it, it doesn't mean that everyone else does.

Answer my question please, how do clocks can contribute or be useful for anything in FL?

Can you read?

What we are asking is optimization in the slightest to take place. Like, the closest thing we have done for optimization in the last two years is removing photon. And in that time dozens of other things that lag out the server and have arguably been forgotten about already are being added to the gamemode. Eh? Yeah, it is 10/10 sound advice.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Ok, more restriction on who gets promoted to staff. More supervision by the owner and SA on their own staff, there are cases of one admin that I won't name could have been permanent ban for TOS as he leaked the staff forums and another admin RDMed a player and attempt RDM on another one which I won't name anyone then the player asked "what the fuck are you doing?" and the admin went silent and said he's going to read the rules and then made up rules to justify his RDM. Before releasing any new content to FL please be wise if it will be for any use at all and not a waste of space. Preserve aggressive RP on FL and do not add too much regulations and restrictions on it, if you want FL to stay up longer.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Lewwings
The staff stopped caring about the players and more about their egos

Edit; there is a couple members of the staff team that I respect and think highly of. But I can’t say the same for others.
The following 6 users Like CorieTheNub's post:
  • Grape, Dragnort_, konsta, Archer, Lewwings, Falc
(05-30-2018, 09:16 PM)Vimpto Wrote: The split between fearless and another community was when the down fall began to be honest. If the player count isn't back up by summer holidays then it's clear fearless is dying.

Pines won't help either as it won't want old users to come back and play again like v2d would I remember v2d being full of interaction when 20people where online in the morning. I prefer the classic Fearless from 2014/15 to the new modern advanced fearless. Why even was the crosshairs removed from guns? I'm confused as to how that benefited anything.

Back when the cops had usps which is realistic, they shouldn't have a massive M4 on patrol? 

/phone

If that was the downfall why did fl have such a huge success with 2 full servers after that split? Your point is just stupid

Let’s be honest. Who even uses the clocks. Yeah people spawn them in but end of the day. If a player wants to see the time they can look at their HUD or just use a simple prop with a /me or /it

Fair play to the developers for creating it, but I see a long list of accepted suggestions that seem a bit more important than a clock. Just saying.
The following 2 users Like CorieTheNub's post:
  • Archer, Lewwings