What happened to FL?
(09-09-2019, 08:55 PM)Qannter Wrote: Grape, Yes, that is my name

FL has to be the best community that supports AgressiveRP It is! - one of the only reasons I keep playing. The community is something I haven't seen before anywhere else and has made me meet people I really get a long with, creating more friendships IRL just because of it. The aggressive RP I love Smile not really i am passive roleplayer

You are just an attention seeker No, if you use your eyes brain you can see I made this thread over a year ago when the playerbase was dead, not to be confused with the community which has very much been alive since I joined, which I also point out in the post above. who uses stupid made-up statistics I haven't used any statistics in this entire thread other than facts which a normal human can see with their eyes as it isn't a scientific breakthrough that I've put forward here. and rants about how the FL community is dying, which suggest you're purposely demotivating everyone with this post and making FL look bad again, no. This thread among others got myself and a lot of people in the community motivated to create new suggestions/updates as well as rules and maps. Pines became a thing after another discussion made which evidently led to v2d coming back as well as the playerbase.

You have the biggest ego not the only big thing I have i have ever met which explains why you don't get along with anyone yes i have 0 friends. I try to stay miles away from you on the server, cause you are absolutely the worst to play with. You make everyone's experience like shit by insulting them, screaming racist slurs and forcefully making them do as whatever you want like we are all your bitch? The only time I remember interacting with you on the server was when I was a dicator and you were some shit fireman that ran people over and got you demoted

Replies in bold.

I am very offended by your harsh words and will not hesitate to post a disstrack unless you surrender

edit:
Back on topic now guys. As I said in my second to last post saying that the playerbase was looking good again and asked the thread to be closed over a year ago, there's no reason to argue. This thread has always been mostly serious and thankfully the staff team and most of the community saw this as a genuine discussion which was needed at the time and thankfully suggestions made here were implemented and aided the repopulation of the playerbase.

Continue to converse if you wish.
The following 3 users Like Grape's post:
  • Conn, Haarek, Lewwings
(09-09-2019, 08:55 PM)Qannter Wrote: Grape,

I am more of an aggressive player than you, and ever will be. and let me tell you that from my experience, on many other servers. FL has to be the best community that supports AgressiveRP.

You are just an attention seeker who uses stupid made-up statistics and rants about how the FL community is dying, which suggest you're purposely demotivating everyone with this post and making FL look bad. This is beyond sad.

When the real problem is you. You have the biggest ego i have ever met which explains why you don't get along with anyone. I try to stay miles away from you on the server, cause you are absolutely the worst to play with. You make everyone's experience like shit by insulting them, screaming racist slurs and forcefully making them do as whatever you want like we are all your bitch?

The only reason why i haven't quit playing FL is cause you don't seem to come on anymore. 

I actually am surprised by your idiotic reply. Do you think that players like Grape are one of the reasons people do not play on the server?

Well let's see what Grape has done the past year for the server, shall we? 
He has been constantly posting suggestions in an attempt to make the server better than it already is, he has taken out of his own free time to administrate on FL and keep it clean from players like you and finally, he has been joining the server almost every day for the past 3 months now.

Now let's see what you've done for FL. You have been one of the most active players on FL I'll give you that, however, the only times I've seen you online all you do is either minge or die to players like me and Grape ( Even Wolven and that guy is dog shit when it comes to aggressive rp ). The thing Qannter is you might have been more active than Grape ( recently ) but the thing is the time you dedicate on FL brings nothing good to the server itself, it actually does quite the opposite.

You called Grape an attention seeker but all he did was post a thread that as he mentioned himself has only done good for the server, through this thread idea of new ways to make the server more fun have been exchanged between players which have lead to more suggestions being made that have improved the quality of the roleplay, to me it seems like you are the one seeking attention, you've posted a reply which contains nothing but nonce, you are trying to make it seem like you are speaking facts but nothing in that reply makes sense.

Sort yourself out man, honestly.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
This kid is actually delusional, someone needs to get him medical help
The following 2 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Dimitris
(09-09-2019, 08:55 PM)Qannter Wrote: Grape,

I am more of an aggressive player than you, and ever will be. and let me tell you that from my experience, on many other servers. FL has to be the best community that supports AgressiveRP.

You are just an attention seeker who uses stupid made-up statistics and rants about how the FL community is dying, which suggest you're purposely demotivating everyone with this post and making FL look bad. This is beyond sad.

When the real problem is you. You have the biggest ego i have ever met which explains why you don't get along with anyone. I try to stay miles away from you on the server, cause you are absolutely the worst to play with. You make everyone's experience like shit by insulting them, screaming racist slurs and forcefully making them do as whatever you want like we are all your bitch?

The only reason why i haven't quit playing FL is cause you don't seem to come on anymore. 

clown behaviour witihin the community is not permitted, please don't bring it onto the forums
Whilst I’m all for everyone having an opinion, I’m not for uninformed people acting like their opinion is fact. Qannter, you don’t know what you’re on about, stop making a fool of yourself.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Dimitris
everything
Pretty sure Qannter was joking guys.
Maybe this thread can get closed? Not really anything being discussed anymore.
Poor Qannter
[Image: crying.jpg]
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
What happened to FL?

Take a look
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46514
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=52145
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=60581

How did FL went from this
[Image: c41341a1b96c152d70e53efa7f9400f1.png]
[Image: 618af0371f7b88428c6ef588e035dd1a.png]
[Image: 7f5455949794569b7906ffec5442ce79.png]

to this?
[Image: 067857a728488acdf761246b1118af1c.png]
[Image: 69b57aa475ff4df787afdbcd50502c68.png]
[Image: d0fa02ca42171b528bf4d024571b29b2.png]
[Image: 282de752e8dc7dadb3a55a753146db06.png]
[Image: f256ecc8154213ac428f13ae86370e31.png]
[Image: 02f5be88c9e67ba14afd41159e7d3c7a.png]
These are just a few examples, previous staff were chill, they listened, they were good. So everybody were chill with them back then, threads were civilized. Now the threads just lead to nowhere, it's all arguments, and the developers are just flexing and admins don't really give a shit and they're leaving. I'm sure everyone will know what I'm talking about. Everytime there's a discussion, we got people like Pollux here just respond to someone with "It's an approved suggestion! Shut up aha" "IDK what you are talking about, the gamemode is badly made leave me the fuck alone" or "The riot shield isn't bullet proof I won't do anything about your concerns and won't consider your video evidence, GHOSTKILLER" and Joe Joe is pulling out shit as he goes along, with Forgee not giving a fuck, and overall the vibe of "You don't like it? Get out. Try doing it yourself then." from the staff. It feels like they don't listen, it's like they forgot where they came from. Now it's just staff vs. community than staff & the community like it was and supposed to. They will have nothing to administrate if there's no players to administrate to begin with. 

We all have to ask ourselves, why isn't Soulripper more involved? Saying that he's busy is not an excuse, all it takes is 5 minutes for a response. Nobody truly has faith in his team.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Lewwings, Falc