i fixed europe
why the frick would you put france and uk together, I would suggest maybe breaking up into Brittany, Normandy and the rest just normal france. Then, make normandy with the norman-anglo alliance as that would suit better. Also, take Northumberland into it's own separate state.

If you do none of this, at least make a germanic alliance of all the germanic countries.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Emil
(05-30-2018, 07:08 PM)000 Wrote: why the frick would you put france and uk together, I would suggest maybe breaking up into Brittany, Normandy and the rest just normal france. Then, make normandy with the norman-anglo alliance as that would suit better. Also, take Northumberland into it's own separate state.

If you do none of this, at least make a germanic alliance of all the germanic countries.

make ur own map if your disagree buddy
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • sebasti161
(05-30-2018, 07:08 PM)000 Wrote: why the frick would you put france and uk together, I would suggest maybe breaking up into Brittany, Normandy and the rest just normal france. Then, make normandy with the norman-anglo alliance as that would suit better. Also, take Northumberland into it's own separate state.

what is a france? i only see aquitaine
>Kurdish-Armenian state
Can the level of cancer go higher?I doubt
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Emil
(05-31-2018, 09:04 PM)Archer Wrote: >Kurdish-Armenian state
Can the level of cancer go higher?I doubt

don't worry i restored the ottoman empire