Kurdayeti multiple reasonless clamps (more evidence needed)
Thread Title: Multiple reasonless car clamps (Random arrests/random fines/rdm)

Name of player: Kurdayeti

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82662812

Time in GMT: 2:10

Summary: A little back story on this guy he joined a few days ago and started causing a lot of distress with the community he has been given many chances and he had stated that "Limelight is better then fearless" In occ with no context he has been harassing me personally by putting wheel clamps on my car with no reason even if it was parked in a correct position over all he try to find any reason to arrest/wheel clap/fine you. This is not just a case with me but multiple people he does this all day long and has gotten away with it and im just fed up because i can't play the game with out being arrested and fines. Furthermore, although i don't have the evidence i will try to gather some on multiple occasions he has insulted many people in OCC and only got away with warnings this insulting even happened during sits just overall a very aggressive player

Evidencehttps://gyazo.com/51b33387d5e8b0ca18d3de7a74afe0a1

https://gyazo.com/bb039b55fb279a209cc0193d7e1803d6

I do understand this is not concrete evidence that requires a ban but it is a start the following clip only shows the second half as i wasn't recording when he acctually cdmed me but when he drove over my dead body after telling him in occ that he had cdmed me. He was driving down the tunnel and drove into me on purpose he tried saying that the "tunnel was dark" and "I couldn't see you" but he is lying as i was wearing a scientist outfit... 

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME24T0Dv...e=youtu.be

Now as i said before he has not only been harassing me but he has been random arresting other people in the community and doing the same sort of thing by giving false arrests/fines ect...... 

Cooper (STEAM_0:0:436687962) has sent me this vid to put in this pr it shows him random arresting him for no reason and trying to fine with no reason as well

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAE0IjX5dc

Although i don't have any full solid evidence at the moment i will try to gather more...  he has already been blacklisted off of police once and warned many times....
I'll begin by addressing each point you have made in order.

1. You have two screenshots of car clamps placed by Kurdayeti. This isn't very useful, because getting your car clamped is an IC matter unless it was mass & random clamping. In both of those screenshots, the places the car is parked in are not designated parking spots so he has the right to clamp your car.

2. I don't think that was purposeful CDM as the mercedes van he was chasing was blocking his line of sight to you so he wouldn't have known you were there. The only reason he hit you is because he attempted to pit manoeuvre the van, but ended up smashing into the wall and running you over. If you could give me a date and time of when you were ran over, I can check logs to see if he called for a paramedic as it's very obvious he would have noticed you after hitting you at least.

3. I do think that arrest was illegitimate however. He is refusing to state the reason for the fine and is arresting Cooper for not paying it, which is corrupt roleplay. However he does not have any corrupt 'tags' in his name or description so he will be punished for this as you need to clearly state you are a corrupt individual when doing corrupt roleplay.

Please provide me with a date and time of the CDM so I can inspect the logs for that.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
To be completely honest i have no idea when it was.I think checking the logs for a cdm would be extremely cancerous so i would say if i get evidence of him doing it again i will be sure to make another PR. However, I feel that he should get punished for promoting LimeLight and saying it is "better then FL". But either way the punishments are left up to you so you can take it from here as i feel like finding the time of that cdm is pointless as it happened a few days ago (Also i know taking my word for it ain't a thing but he didn't call a paramedic)...
Should you find more evidence, please feel free to post another PR.
For now, I will Approve this in regards to Kurdayeti doing corrupt cop RP without any corrupt 'tags'.

Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]